Royal Rumble Give me one good reason why Bryan deserved to win the Rumble?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
His title reign lasted only a month, though and they had to have him feud with Kane of all people.
They must've though 'Well, the casuals are gonna eat this one up. Kane is a Big Red Monster!':dawg:

So yeah, that Kane/Bryan feud from last year was BS, just this one is, and just like this Reigns/Show feud is BS.

Would love it if Show/Kane were retired.
I'm sure they were just easing him into the reign, as obviously they didn't plan on him leaving w/ injury. He was likely supposed to drop the belt at Summerslam to Bork (Dirt sheet nerds like @Lockard23 can probably confirm this) so they had what, nearly 6 months of his reign before that to go? A feud with Kane made sense considering their history and Kane's position in the Authority. Once he beat Kane he was likely to move on to cooler feuds, not that any feud could be less cool than a Kane feud.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
[QUOTE ="Dolph'sZiggler, post: 946980, member: 165"]I'm sure they were just easing him into the reign, as obviously they didn't plan on him leaving w/ injury. He was likely supposed to drop the belt at Summerslam to Bork (Dirt sheet nerds like @Lockard23 can probably confirm this) so they had what, nearly 6 months of his reign before that to go? A feud with Kane made sense considering their history and Kane's position in the Authority. Once he beat Kane he was likely to move on to cooler feuds, not that any feud could be less cool than a Kane feud.[/QUOTE]

It was reported even before Bryan's injury that he was supposed to wrestle Brock Lesnar at both Summerslam and Night Of Champions, plus Bryan did an interview last August where he said the most disappointing thing about being injured is that he'd be wrestling Brock Lesnar right now if he wasn't, which has been the dream match he's wanted over any other since Lesnar returned in 2012.