Royal Rumble Give me one good reason why Bryan deserved to win the Rumble?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that I only take into consideration people's opinions if they support Daniel Bryan....

CM Punk made this thread and I respect his knowing he isnt a fan of DB. Start to consider maybe I just dont care give a damn what YOU think and stop jumping to conclusions fuckboy
ass = chapped. Don't be such a fangirl mark buddy.

I was surprised how he was eliminated, but maybe it was due to his weak bone structure, needing time to heel up more before his full return, or maybe just because Bray looked like a monster and deserved the elimination.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Reigns was always the #1 plan. Other than him, either Ambrose/Ziggler/Cesaro. But, hahahaha. WWE just adores DZ and Cesaro.

If Ambrose won, then I'd love it if we would have somehow gotten the former Shield ME at WM 31.
lmfao always a plan in no one's mind but yours. All 3 options you listed had no chance in hell. Kane would have won before Ziggler or Cesaro.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Reigns was always the #1 plan. Other than him, either Ambrose/Ziggler/Cesaro. But, hahahaha. WWE just adores DZ and Cesaro.

If Ambrose won, then I'd love it if we would have somehow gotten the former Shield ME at WM 31.
I'm surprised people are saying Cesaro. I'd choose Rusev over him.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Nevermind.
I'll correct what I said. Daniel Bryan and Ziggler are BELIEVABLE rumble winners. Not believable people to beat Brock.
If Bryan isn't believable enough to beat Lesnar, neither is Lesnar. Who is then, besides Cena?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nevermind.
I'll correct what I said. Daniel Bryan and Ziggler are BELIEVABLE rumble winners. Not believable people to beat Brock.
Nobody on the roster is believable to beat Brock, WWE has built him up like too much of a fucking machine.

I dig Roman, but the thought of him going over Brock is pretty corny. Hell anyone short of Cena or Rock going over him would feel corny. Brock has been built up TOO much

I hope Brock conquers all at Mania and signs a contract to work more dates for more money. Him dominating is just about the only thing interesting in WWE

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Nobody on the roster is believable to beat Brock, WWE has built him up like too much of a fucking machine.

I dig Roman, but the thought of him going over Brock is pretty corny. Hell anyone short of Cena or Rock going over him would feel corny. Brock has been built up TOO much
I guess since it's too much of a perfect story. The only way that'd I see Ziggler winning would be multiple superkicks vs. his german suplex.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I was surprised how he was eliminated, but maybe it was due to his weak bone structure, needing time to heel up more before his full return, or maybe just because Bray looked like a monster and deserved the elimination.

Gimme a break. Here comes the peanut gallery. I do not care who wins WWE events. Reigns winning sparked debate which is cool. Anyone else want to tell me how I feel?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I guess since it's too much of a perfect story. The only way that'd I see Ziggler winning would be multiple superkicks vs. his german suplex.
Ziggler needs to cool on the superkicks. It needs to be a signature move, not fucking spamming it like a goddamn Young Buck

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Roman Reigns.
Shit. I meant Reigns. He's not believable enough to beat Lesnar if Bryan isn't. Reigns has been around for like a year and the only impressive thing he's done in singles action is spear Big Show.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Gimme a break. Here comes the peanut gallery. I do not care who wins WWE events. Reigns winning sparked debate which is cool. Anyone else want to tell me how I feel?
Salty camper is salty, it's an observation brother not a statement.

DB lost and you clearly are bitter as fuck about it, why pretend you aren't? He came back pretty early off a big surgery, and I think he was brought back to hype the RR, not win it....i doubt he's on much over the next while.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Shit. I meant Reigns. He's not believable enough to beat Lesnar if Bryan isn't. Reigns has been around for like a year and the only impressive thing he's done in singles action is spear Big Show.
Reigns could be making his first appearance as a pro wrestler and be more believable as a threat to Brock compared to DB

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Ziggler needs to cool on the superkicks. It needs to be a signature move, not fucking spamming it like a goddamn Young Buck
I kinda used it in that context, not really. But he superkicked different stars rather than the same repeatedly.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Bryan is 1/2 of brock in size AT BEST, reigns is Rock size and just needs a monster build enough to prove it.

Legit at this moment no one is built to beat Lesnar, however, we know Reigns is going over and Lesnar is most likely leaving (sign or not) for the interim. How they sell it will be really interesting.