Royal Rumble Give me one good reason why Bryan deserved to win the Rumble?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Reigns could be making his first appearance as a pro wrestler and be more believable as a threat to Brock compared to DB
DB beat Triple H, Batista and Orton all in one night. He's one tough guy and the fans have watched him overcome everything the Authority have thrown at him, except for this.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Bryan is 1/2 of brock in size AT BEST, reigns is Rock size and just needs a monster build enough to prove it.

Legit at this moment no one is built to beat Lesnar, however, we know Reigns is going over and Lesnar is most likely leaving (sign or not) for the interim. How they sell it will be really interesting.
Remember Brock vs Goldberg? The Mania crowd is going to shit on this even more

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Bryan is 1/2 of brock in size AT BEST, reigns is Rock size and just needs a monster build enough to prove it.

Legit at this moment no one is built to beat Lesnar, however, we know Reigns is going over and Lesnar is most likely leaving (sign or not) for the interim. How they sell it will be really interesting.
And Reigns needs more time to build himself up so he's good enough. Bryan has the talent + the experience to put on a great match. Reigns is pretty much hope for the best.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
DB beat Triple H, Batista and Orton all in one night. He's one tough guy and the fans have watched him overcome everything the Authority have thrown at him, except for this.
Don't remind me of that cringeworthy shit please

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Shit. I meant Reigns. He's not believable enough to beat Lesnar if Bryan isn't. Reigns has been around for like a year and the only impressive thing he's done in singles action is spear Big Show.
So wait.
A 6 ft 2 powerhouse, Roman Reigns isn't believable on beating a 6"3 beast, Brock Lesnar?
Explain.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
LOL, Kane. That's all I'm gonna say.
Say whatever you want, you clearly have been in your own mark universe for a while now. You've tried to convince people here DZ deserved a win, and then said if no Roman Reigns, then Dean Ambrose. I think we are wearing different glasses watching the shows.

Kane has no chance, but more than Ziggler. Zack Ryder, Adam Rose, and Boogyman were the only ones with less chance than 2 of the names you mentioned.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Don't remind me of that cringeworthy shit please
DB beat Triple H, Batista and Orton all in one night.

Sorry m8.

Speaking of Orton, where is he? I wanted to see Lesnar vs Orton, even on Fast Lane.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Salty camper is salty, it's an observation brother not a statement.

DB lost and you clearly are bitter as fuck about it, why pretend you aren't? He came back pretty early off a big surgery, and I think he was brought back to hype the RR, not win it....i doubt he's on much over the next while.
Salty camper is salty, it's an observation brother not a statement.

DB lost and you clearly are bitter as fuck about it, why pretend you aren't? He came back pretty early off a big surgery, and I think he was brought back to hype the RR, not win it....i doubt he's on much over the next while.
Read this entire thread and if you come to the conclusion I feel that way then I dunno what to tell you other than you're wrong.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So wait.
A 6 ft 2 powerhouse, Roman Reigns isn't believable on beating a 6"3 beast, Brock Lesnar?
Explain.
He has size but he can do fuck all besides a superman punch, a clothesline and a spear.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Compared to Brock Lesnar's German, Kimura and F5?
Lesnar's a physical beast. He's got pretty much every single accomplishment and not even "Kick out at 2" John Cena could beat him.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Remember Brock vs Goldberg? The Mania crowd is going to shit on this even more
but what was the better option? Outside of a CM Punk return, anyone going over brock will be buried by the crowd. Bryan is a midget coming off a terrible surgery list, Cena...come on, Ambrose? Wyatt? Kane? Rollins? There is no one legit built to beat him, especially at this point.

I'm on the wagon of people saying the fans will mark balls when Rollins tries to cash in on Reigns after...no matter which way it goes.

We can agree to disagree on anything, but Reigns is being built as the next Rock, Cena, you name it. He is going to be shoved down our throats, and i'm not saying it will be AMAZING, but like it or not, you can "believe that." It's still better than DB.