Royal Rumble Give me one good reason why Bryan deserved to win the Rumble?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
If they gave Reigns the right material and if he had a bit more experience, he's not bad. I still think Cesaro could beat the 1 in 21 and 1.
Man, this is actually such a bad choice. I'd rather have Bryan tbh.
Cesaro is talented, but to be the one to defeat Lesnar? No.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Man, this is actually such a bad choice. I'd rather have Bryan tbh.
Cesaro is talented, but to be the one to defeat Lesnar? No.
If they pushed Cesaro half as much as they did Reigns, you would probably not be saying that. He's great physically and in the ring, add a mouth piece (assuming Cesaro doesn't somehow become great on the mic) and he's good to go. He could've had a good starting where he's pissed off with Heyman for endorsing Brock non stop instead of helping and preparing Cesaro, resulting in the Swiss Superman entering the Royal Rumble, preparing to fight Lesnar and prove he's the best in WWE.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
If they pushed Cesaro half as much as they did Reigns, you would probably not be saying that. He's great physically and in the ring, add a mouth piece (assuming Cesaro doesn't somehow become great on the mic) and he's good to go. He could've had a good starting where he's pissed off with Heyman for endorsing Brock non stop instead of helping and preparing Cesaro, resulting in the Swiss Superman entering the Royal Rumble, preparing to fight Lesnar and prove he's the best in WWE.
What do you mean pushed as much as Reigns? Are 3 minute promos and matches against Big Show considered a push? I would consider what Rollins has been doing since The Shield breakup as a push.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Personally, I would have loved to see Ziggler win it if not Bryan. After a strong Survivor Series, a decent Intercontinental championship, fighting to get his way into the Rumble, and then coming in at 30. I would have loved it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
just stop misinterpreting your opinion as a possibility. I like all three also, doesnt mean reality isn't sitting next to me.

I might've been a bit vague about that post when I mentioned those three guys, that was more of a fantasy booking, rather than the 'believability' of them actually winning it.

All three guys have been booked poorly, I agree. And they had very little to no chance at winning it, in reality.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Undertaker is booked as a dead guy, how real is that? Cmon. Boogeyman, eater of worlds, a midget leprechaun, but it's out of the realm a guy like Daniel Bryan is believable to beat Lesnar. Let's call a spade a spade, and not just say things when it benefits your case. He gave reason why in the unbelievable world of WWE why it makes sense but it's not good enough. Cmon
So if Horneswaggy went over DB, you wouldn't see anything wrong in that?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ya know what. This is my issue, and why you've misinterpreted my responses. I'm in here trying to discuss things, legitimately. Bill and now Aids ask me questions, just trying to be cute. It's all good, it's the type of questions that are funny. You're a funny guy aids. These type of rhetorical questions generate a negative response to me because y'all try to get over on me. It's all gravy boys

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ya know what. This is my issue, and why you've misinterpreted my responses. I'm in here trying to discuss things, legitimately. Bill and now Aids ask me questions, just trying to be cute. It's all good, it's the type of questions that are funny. You're a funny guy aids. These type of rhetorical questions generate a negative response to me because y'all try to get over on me. It's all gravy boys
Every once in a while a cheap laugh might help. It's all in good fun, it's wrestling ffs.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What do you mean pushed as much as Reigns? Are 3 minute promos and matches against Big Show considered a push? I would consider what Rollins has been doing since The Shield breakup as a push.
Add in a Royal Rumble push and take away stupid ass Vince promos (replace them with someone like Zeb) and Cesaro would do well. He got The Real Americans over and won the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Thinking about it now, if Cesaro was pushed far, he could be one of the guys who could win it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Danny boy has lost it

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Every once in a while a cheap laugh might help. It's all in good fun, it's wrestling ffs.
Hey I'm all for a good time dawg. Just a lil insight on why when I was disrespectful it was because wuestions I'm asked are to be silly. You come at me saying im butthurt bout Bryan but its bout how y'all talk to people with no respect.

In closing, I think Reigns will be Ight, prob got pushed too fast, kinda scares me cuz of how Ryback and Sheamus handled it. We'll see.

Deuces

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I got some real cool people on here I talk to everyday. I hook em up with free NBA, NFL, etc. You don't like me, no sweat off my back and I know you intimidate people DZ and they try to avoid you at all cost. You're gonna go far kid.