Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
I feel like you are kind of both arguing over semantics a bit here
For sure. Does feel like you're trying to bog me down in nothing, Sky.

Tbh where I've historically played two votes like that would usually just be people trying to be comedians. Reading everyone analyse two nothing votes felt weird to me. Obviously the meta here is different.

I guess what I'm saying is naturally I'm more inclined to be suspect of those overanalyzing the two votes than those making them.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ultra

Reaction score
Tbh, voting Jeff would be a smart move for scum, since he’s one of the best players. I agree that lethal and SA probably aren’t aligned, but I definitely think one of them are scum. You want to get the best at scum hunting out of the game as quickly as possible to avoid being detected. Now the question is, which one is scum and which one just voted for him to do so.

This post doesn't make any sense - if Jeff is such a strong player he can be eliminated at night. Furthermore, this feels like a delayed reaction, Blaze doesn't take issue with Lethal's vote until others start talking about it

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The most active player? In the first post of the game? :/

Lethal wasn't active at all last game so I'm unaware of their general activity.
One of the more active players when he's on (but he rarely is because just Australia things).

And yes in the first post of the game, Jeff is active constantly on these games when he's playing

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
The most active player? In the first post of the game? :/

Lethal wasn't active at all last game so I'm unaware of their general activity.
My b here - was Lethal voting Jeff, mixed if up. Don't know Jeff either, obviously.

Ultra

Reaction score
How often are opening post votes actually ever anything in the end? Would you say that more times than not the person is scum? Or would you say it’s them hoping to get a reaction to see if they can get someone to slip up?

I can definitely see that. Definitely the reason behind such a quick vote can tell you a little or a lot about a person. I think it’s probably something to keep tucked away in the back of your mind, but it’s not something strong enough on it’s own.

Tbh, voting Jeff would be a smart move for scum, since he’s one of the best players. I agree that lethal and SA probably aren’t aligned, but I definitely think one of them are scum. You want to get the best at scum hunting out of the game as quickly as possible to avoid being detected. Now the question is, which one is scum and which one just voted for him to do so.

^

Brandon seems to be asking Jeff how he should interpret Lethal's posts and asking permission to suspect him, does a lot of hedging and indirectly suggests openers are NAI but then pivots to saying Lethal/SA are scummy when others are talking about it. Don't like.

[Vote lynch Brandon Blaze]

Ultra

Reaction score
There's a lot of talk about SA being suspect but nobody but Jeff has casted their vote there yet - wonder why?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Dungeons-and-Dragons-logo.png

DAY ONE - VOTE COUNT #1

Jeff Valley Driver [2] - Lethal, Sister Abigail
Sister Abigail [1] - Jeff Valley Driver
Blaze [1] - Ultra

WITH TWELVE ALIVE - IT WILL REQUIRE SEVEN VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR.

Last edited:

Ultra

Reaction score

Tbh where I've historically played two votes like that would usually just be people trying to be comedians. Reading everyone analyse two nothing votes felt weird to me. Obviously the meta here is different.

I guess what I'm saying is naturally I'm more inclined to be suspect of those overanalyzing the two votes than those making them.

So where does this leave you?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I like this Ultra guy

Reactions: Ultra

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

the two votes on me? why would it be more worrisome to attempt to analyze either votes than making them (especially that one had literally no context)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This post doesn't make any sense - if Jeff is such a strong player he can be eliminated at night. Furthermore, this feels like a delayed reaction, Blaze doesn't take issue with Lethal's vote until others start talking about it
By the time I woke up people was already questioning it, I can’t take issue if I’m not here :heston

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
^

Brandon seems to be asking Jeff how he should interpret Lethal's posts and asking permission to suspect him, does a lot of hedging and indirectly suggests openers are NAI but then pivots to saying Lethal/SA are scummy when others are talking about it. Don't like.

Now that you put this together, I really don't like Blaze right now, this is how I feel scum talks around a town player they believe is better than them.

Vote Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
^

Yes, but once two people both do it, that’s a little bit sus imo. Maybe more so SA when they came in and saw Lethal already voting for Jeff. I mean yeah it could be nothing, which is why I don’t want to put a vote down for anyone because I’m just building up a case right now and looking for anything that COULD be something

Status
Not open for further replies.