Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
@Jeff Valley Driver

"Paper pushing" is a good way to put it - he's currently putting a lot of assumptions on someone who literally has one post voting you that he has some grand strategy in doing. Feels like he was fine just shadowing you and wasn't prepared to have his position questioned.

Thoughts on Grim? Did the whole "one of Lethal/SA" is scum thing as well
I said ask me anything and I’ll answer it to the best of my ability. So I’m prepared to answer my position. I just might not be able to explain it in away that makes sense verbally, but I will try

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not as familiar with him as you guys are but he seems a bit quieter off the bat than he was last game
I'd agree so far. I'm kind of giving ppl a bit more time since it's Sunday, but like I said earlier, with 24 hour d1, we do have to like, actually start fucking playing pretty soon. But yes, I want to see a lot more from pretty much everyone really outside of I guess you sky and now blaze who have posted a t least things of value to look back on.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Ultra

Reaction score
Thank you. I can see that, and I understand that looking a little bit weird. I will be honest, I got no defense for that. Which probably doesn’t look good for me but I just want to be honest.

Hm, can see you turning your palms up here which I do kinda like, can't really put too much stock into that without knowing how you play though.

Do you have any other reads at the moment?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the longer Sis takes to come back the more I'm gonna be a judgey bitch on his re-entry post. better be good.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hm, can see you turning your palms up here which I do kinda like, can't really put too much stock into that without knowing how you play though.

Do you have any other reads at the moment?
If it makes you feel better, I don’t really have a play style yet :lol at least that I’m aware of. Maybe Jeff, Grim, and Sky whom I have played with a few times would be able to answer if I do.

Right now, some things kind of looked fishy but nothing strong enough to really say yeah they are sus. I kind of would like to hold my cards close to my chest right now til I got something better than what I have. So I wouldn’t say a read per se, but something that could come in handy. I don’t want them knowing, so they don’t start being more careful.

Ultra

Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, I don’t really have a play style yet :lol at least that I’m aware of. Maybe Jeff, Grim, and Sky whom I have played with a few times would be able to answer if I do.

Right now, some things kind of looked fishy but nothing strong enough to really say yeah they are sus. I kind of would like to hold my cards close to my chest right now til I got something better than what I have. So I wouldn’t say a read per se, but something that could come in handy. I don’t want them knowing, so they don’t start being more careful.

Sounds vague and frankly like bullshit but noted

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sounds vague and frankly like bullshit but noted
It is what it is. But I mean me presenting something without much substance would not help me, so I’m not going to do so without it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well that's interesting. but carry on

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Actually I went back to look and now that I reread it, I don’t see anything there. No idea why I suspected the post :lol because it’s nothing at all there. But Jeff’s post( post 30 in this thread) where he answered a question of mine for some reason I thought looked weird. But now I think I over thought it. That’s on me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Actually I went back to look and now that I reread it, I don’t see anything there. No idea why I suspected the post :lol because it’s nothing at all there. But Jeff’s post( post 30 in this thread) where he answered a question of mine for some reason I thought looked weird. But now I think I over thought it. That’s on me.
did you think I was covering for Lethal?

Status
Not open for further replies.