Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Yes, but once two people both do it, that’s a little bit sus imo. Maybe more so SA when they came in and saw Lethal already voting for Jeff. I mean yeah it could be nothing, which is why I don’t want to put a vote down for anyone because I’m just building up a case right now and looking for anything that COULD be something

This is exactly my point though, you weren't scum reading that Lethal vote until the two were tied together by other players, then it conveniently becomes scummy

You're also beating around the bush in regards to your own reads - if one of them is scum, tell me who it is

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Now that you put this together, I really don't like Blaze right now, this is how I feel scum talks around a town player they believe is better than them.

Vote Blaze
Care to elaborate more on what you mean?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is exactly my point though, you weren't scum reading that Lethal vote until the two were tied together by other players, then it conveniently becomes scummy

You're also beating around the bush in regards to your own reads - if one of them is scum, tell me who it is
I actually answered that question in my post, I said of the two I’m leaning more towards SA, they wasn’t the first to vote Jeff, but let me expand on that for you. They came in seeing lethal already did, and had a really weird reaction to being questioned about it, it would make it seem like Lethal is more of a threat to be scum, since they both very likely aren’t. I’m not the best at explaining things so I’m sorry if it doesn’t make sense. :lol but I am willing to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability

Ultra

Reaction score
I actually answered that question in my post, I said of the two I’m leaning more towards SA, they wasn’t the first to vote Jeff, but let me expand on that for you. They came in seeing lethal already did, and had a really weird reaction to being questioned about it, it would make it seem like Lethal is more of a threat to be scum, since they both very likely aren’t. I’m not the best at explaining things so I’m sorry if it doesn’t make sense. :lol but I am willing to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability

Uh all Abigail did is post his vote?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Uh all Abigail did is post his vote?
Yea. That’s me saying Lethal had the reaction… lol. Seeing things that are not even there. SA is using this to their advantage is what I was saying

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Ultra yeah, I see some paper pushing in some of those opening posts by Blaze. I do also see a possibility where those questions are genuine, on the premise that he is still in his infancy of mafia playing , and he's trying to figure stuff out. one thing I did not like was his verbiage answer that he was building a case, that seems to go against the notion that he's trying to solve because that verbiage makes it maybe sound like he is looking for reasons to sus. Hopefully this word salad makes some sense of my perspective. Unsure how I feel bout Sky jumping on so quick. I suppose it is at the very least on brand for her, which is fine I guess.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It's deferential. You don't want to challenge Jeff too much lest he start picking holes in you.
I’m an idiot lol I don’t know what deferential means. :lol Dumb it down for me

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
@Ultra yeah, I see some paper pushing in some of those opening posts by Blaze. I do also see a possibility where those questions are genuine, on the premise that he is still in his infancy of mafia playing , and he's trying to figure stuff out. one thing I did not like was his verbiage answer that he was building a case, that seems to go against the notion that he's trying to solve because that verbiage makes it maybe sound like he is looking for reasons to sus. Hopefully this word salad makes some sense of my perspective. Unsure how I feel bout Sky jumping on so quick. I suppose it is at the very least on brand for her, which is fine I guess.
I just don’t know the proper wording to use :lol remember that I did use the word bus before when I was town, which I’ll admit that me playing dumb would be a good play since I still am learning, and could use ignorance as a play, and try to skate by. But I’m honestly just trying to pay attention to as much as I can, because I really want my first town win.

Ultra

Reaction score
@Jeff Valley Driver

"Paper pushing" is a good way to put it - he's currently putting a lot of assumptions on someone who literally has one post voting you that he has some grand strategy in doing. Feels like he was fine just shadowing you and wasn't prepared to have his position questioned.

Thoughts on Grim? Did the whole "one of Lethal/SA" is scum thing as well

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jeff Valley Driver

"Paper pushing" is a good way to put it - he's currently putting a lot of assumptions on someone who literally has one post voting you that he has some grand strategy in doing. Feels like he was fine just shadowing you and wasn't prepared to have his position questioned.

Thoughts on Grim? Did the whole "one of Lethal/SA" is scum thing as well
lol I was legit about to ask you about grim. that should answer your question.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It means you're just kinda following in his footsteps.
Thank you. I can see that, and I understand that looking a little bit weird. I will be honest, I got no defense for that. Which probably doesn’t look good for me but I just want to be honest.

Reactions: Ultra

Ultra

Reaction score
lol I was legit about to ask you about grim. that should answer your question.

I'm not as familiar with him as you guys are but he seems a bit quieter off the bat than he was last game

Status
Not open for further replies.