Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:hmm

Is it really that smart though? Let's consider that if you show your hand too soon, you won't earn anyone's trust, and gunning for one of the best players in the game via vote isn't really as good a play as I think you think it is. Most of the time mafia will target the better players at night, so to cut the head off of town early.
Fair enough, I guess that’s a pretty good point. But at the same time, I’ve seen dumb plays actually work as well because of the fact people didn’t think someone would be so dumb to actually try it. Just something to keep in the back of your mind I suppose. I wouldn’t write it off.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Fair enough, I guess that’s a pretty good point. But at the same time, I’ve seen dumb plays actually work as well because of the fact people didn’t think someone would be so dumb to actually try it. Just something to keep in the back of your mind I suppose. I wouldn’t write it off.
Oh trust me, I'm not writing it off completely, just taking into consideration that it's Lethal and SA, two very experienced members of Mafia.

WIFOM this early in the game tho. :DEAD:

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I always put more sus on the hanger-ons that the starters, fwiw. I'm not sure scum would actively try to take me out on day one, it's much easier to dirty strong players up with info or just kill them at night. That's usually my philosophy as scum unless a strong player slips and you can pile on the opportunity. If Lethal is scum (hypothetically) I think he just started the wagon for effect and had no intention on actually pushing it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
which is why I was prying him to see if he would actually try to push that he had a concrete plan, because I would have followed up by calling him a liar had he said yes lol

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
It's not fully a joke though is it? Lethal admitted that there was a purpose, namely to get the game active and serious early
And then said he had no real plan. Was obviously a spam vote. I don't see how a no context vote in the very first post of the game can be considered anything other than a joke.

Ultra

Reaction score
[Vote lynch Mando]

I have unfinished business with this sussy little slot

Reactions: SupineSnake

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yeah that Abigail vote looks awful, latching on to a no-reason D1 vote as if it's a real wagon

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
so if you don't think it was a bit, do you like or dislike Pendex for saying it
Could be leaping on to make something out of nothing, or just misreading the intention. Don't know Pendex enough to say. Will be more interesting/useful after I've seen more of their posts, I'm sure.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
And then said he had no real plan. Was obviously a spam vote. I don't see how a no context vote in the very first post of the game can be considered anything other than a joke.
If your idea is to drag the game out of fluff phase by voting the most active player (like Lethal said), isn't that itself a plan?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Idea creeping into my head that this is a really weird scum play with Jeff and SA but I don't feel like being that paranoid atm

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If your idea is to drag the game out of fluff phase by voting the most active player (like Lethal said), isn't that itself a plan?
I feel like you are kind of both arguing over semantics a bit here

Ultra

Reaction score
on the plus side, Lethal is actually trying to do something, probably more than he's done in the entirety of last game. let's see how he continues to play, Cotton

I like this post, since Jeff has already identified an angle he can attack Lethal's posts from but steps back and evaluates his behavior from another standpoint as well.

trying to work out if pendex' first posts are a bit or not.

What did he mean by this

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
The most active player? In the first post of the game? :/

Lethal wasn't active at all last game so I'm unaware of their general activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.