Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
imo, it's just something to do at times. I don't think it's alignment indicative by itself. Had Lethal insisted he had an actual plan and was giving any other reasons than he gave, I'd be worried. As it stands, it's wtv
I can definitely see that. Definitely the reason behind such a quick vote can tell you a little or a lot about a person. I think it’s probably something to keep tucked away in the back of your mind, but it’s not something strong enough on it’s own.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
playing along with a joke post with a joke serious 'hmm this is suspect' could definitely be a bit. dont think it was tho.
so if you don't think it was a bit, do you like or dislike Pendex for saying it

Pendex

Reaction score
@Pendex were you expecting a serious answer from Lethal from a post 1 vote with no context?
What I got was broadly in line with what I expected.
But it is though, I answered it with a question of my own.
Reason - Jeff will provide the most content. Game had 30 minutes of zero activity and no entry posts. You trying to pull some cheap angle shoot here?
What is "angle shooting" about me asking for your reasoning for voting a certain player?

Now you've actually answered the question, not really sure why the defensiveness is present here?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Pendex

Reaction score
I have zero plan here. I'm bored watching rain fall at the cricket, and nothing else on TV. If other people want to view my vote in any way, shape or form, I'm all ears.

Like my ears perked up when Pendex took issue with it
I didn't take issue, I just asked about it because it was the only post in the game

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What I got was broadly in line with what I expected.
What is "angle shooting" about me asking for your reasoning for voting a certain player?

Now you've actually answered the question, not really sure why the defensiveness is present here?
fair question by Dex, actually. @Lethal Jade if you voted me to get ''the most'' out of the game, why are you immediately accusing someone questioning you of trying to angle shoot? Surely you would expect some questioning as to the reason of your vote given the context and circumstances at which you cast it. I could understand counter-questioning to a degree, but immediately jumping to the angle shoot verbiage does seem indeed a bit defensive.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hmmm ''only'' 18 hours left on d1, that' s short for this many players on d1. I'll push back on this lazy Sister vote then

vote sister

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of that SA vote, especially in conjunction with Lethal's non-committal reasoning. Don't really like either of Lethal or SA, but I don't think they'd be aligned with one another knowingly and do this.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of that SA vote, especially in conjunction with Lethal's non-committal reasoning. Don't really like either of Lethal or SA, but I don't think they'd be aligned with one another knowingly and do this.
way too early for team ups imo, but I do agree them doing this as a team would be dumb and well below both players capabilities as scum lol

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I also do want to give Lethal the benefit of the doubt that maybe he's just trying to justify a vote on Jeff for a similar reason as me when I was on Man last game, buuuuuut that doesn't really explain the immediate defensiveness and refusal to answer.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Tbh, voting Jeff would be a smart move for scum, since he’s one of the best players. I agree that lethal and SA probably aren’t aligned, but I definitely think one of them are scum. You want to get the best at scum hunting out of the game as quickly as possible to avoid being detected. Now the question is, which one is scum and which one just voted for him to do so.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Tbh, voting Jeff would be a smart move for scum, since he’s one of the best players. I agree that lethal and SA probably aren’t aligned, but I definitely think one of them are scum. You want to get the best at scum hunting out of the game as quickly as possible to avoid being detected. Now the question is, which one is scum and which one just voted for him to do so.
:hmm

Is it really that smart though? Let's consider that if you show your hand too soon, you won't earn anyone's trust, and gunning for one of the best players in the game via vote isn't really as good a play as I think you think it is. Most of the time mafia will target the better players at night, so to cut the head off of town early.

Status
Not open for further replies.