Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Ultra unvote you fool, ur getting fucking played

Ultra

Reaction score
I also get the feeling you've been trying to pocket me here a bit and there hasn't really been much follow up with your rolespec on the invests that you brought up earlier - doesn't really add up to me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm sorry, especially if I'm wrong, I just can't really in good faith defend both your usage and your role as adjacent to Pein's. X makes a good point and your defense has largely been to discredit him. I don't want to blur the lines here and continuing to defend you when I haven't been convinced by what I've seen myself
dude dont be sorry, unvote and stop being fucking dense. WANG IS SCUM

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
From a rolespec standpoint, eh. I take more issue with his usage (or lack therof.

Mando's ability is technically killing as well.

Basically my position here is that I'm positive Wang is scum and then from there we can have an easier time figuring out his team mate after a flip

Well would be very wrong in that. I am not scum but you are now claiming you sent me something that I didn't receive so either you didn't send it or was blocked because if you did I would have it and would put it out there. I would have told everyone that I got the list.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ultra

Reaction score
Well would be very wrong in that. I am not scum but you are now claiming you sent me something that I didn't receive so either you didn't send it or was blocked because if you did I would have it and would put it out there. I would have told everyone that I got the list.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Impeccable timing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also get the feeling you've been trying to pocket me here a bit and there hasn't really been much follow up with your rolespec on the invests that you brought up earlier - doesn't really add up to me
you think i have pocketed you but abi hasnt????

yeah I guess I cant help you then, youve drank the kool aid and forgot the rest of the game. I cant defend rolespec, juice gave me the role I have. i havent been trying to pocket you either, I just want to fucking win. if ur scum , uve destroyed me. its wang/abi or wang/mando tho.

hopefully some fuckery doesnt end the game. and i garantee you more games with me and you wouldn't be making this read. fucking unfortunate as we were fucking close. im sad you decided to listen to the ppl u are familiar with over me but i guess it cant be helped

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You guys don’t want juice and I running interference every couple minutes but you need to let the tensions cool down. It’s just a game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Who's his partner?
leaning abi now but mando fits too. cant be tpein unless scum had two kills fsr and im not willing to put any stock in that. mandos bomb role obviously sus as fuck knowing im town and tpein is likely also. but abi's play this phase, to me, has been insanely scummy and manipulative so...ya

Ultra

Reaction score
you think i have pocketed you but abi hasnt????

yeah I guess I cant help you then, youve drank the kool aid and forgot the rest of the game. I cant defend rolespec, juice gave me the role I have. i havent been trying to pocket you either, I just want to fucking win. if ur scum , uve destroyed me. its wang/abi or wang/mando tho.

hopefully some fuckery doesnt end the game. and i garantee you more games with me and you wouldn't be making this read. fucking unfortunate as we were fucking close. im sad you decided to listen to the ppl u are familiar with over me but i guess it cant be helped

How the fuck is X pocketing me right now? Also, I asked you directly are you reading him wolf or not? Like, I feel like your responses to him have been mostly to mock him, it doesn't feel like you're treating him as a wolf - you're not even pushing for his lynch

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You guys don’t want juice and I running interference every couple minutes but you need to let the tensions cool down. It’s just a game.
ill just pop off post game and u can warn me then , im not gonna take abis bullshit lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How the fuck is X pocketing me right now? Also, I asked you directly are you reading him wolf or not? Like, I feel like your responses to him have been mostly to mock him, it doesn't feel like you're treating him as a wolf - you're not even pushing for his lynch
bro read his fucking posts tagging you to vote with him and then when u push back its all meek oh im sorry. im not mocking him either, go back and read the full interactions, for quite some time I answered him calmy or pointed him to read the thread to things i already answered. dudes been gaslighting me all fucking phase, ive had about enough and im well whitin my rights to point out some of the posts he made were dogshit. u urself called them dogshit and that he was treating u stupidly. maybe pocketing is the wrong term, but they are manipulating you.

and I am pushing them as scum with wang, but ive told u a bunch of times AND YOU AGREED that Wang is the surest fucking bet , why would I push abi when mando fits too and i could be emotionally reactiong, when with wang, theres fucking NOTHING thats towny

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like ive kept my cool until recently but its flabbergasting that I have to answer the same shit 10 000 times, if you want to lynch me because of tpeins role countering mine and u dont like my usage n2, fucking legit. but dont act like I havent defended myself, thats kind of insulting my intelligence.

Ultra

Reaction score
leaning abi now but mando fits too. cant be tpein unless scum had two kills fsr and im not willing to put any stock in that. mandos bomb role obviously sus as fuck knowing im town and tpein is likely also. but abi's play this phase, to me, has been insanely scummy and manipulative so...ya

So in your estimation, X is saving Wang here, correct?

Well, I considered that myself. But by your own earlier posts I believe you yourself said that wasn't likely, so clearly your reads are adjusting because of the current circumstance.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So in your estimation, X is saving Wang here, correct?

Well, I considered that myself. But by your own earlier posts I believe you yourself said that wasn't likely, so clearly your reads are adjusting because of the current circumstance.
ive mentioned abi as co scum prior to you voting me but you are correct i talked myself out of it earlier. but their insistence on the tunnel, the insistence on tagging u to vote me obviously makes a difference. I do believe also that that was before tpein claim that i was pseudo clearing abi. obviously that affects poe, would you not agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.