Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
maybe he's operating with information we don't have and he's expecting another phase I guess. I'm pretty shocked , I even mentioned that he would earlier

Ultra

Reaction score
maybe he's operating with information we don't have and he's expecting another phase I guess. I'm pretty shocked , I even mentioned that he would earlier

You seemed pretty confident it was lylo earlier though?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
...So why hasn't he???
well from your pov, were scum mates obviously. from mine , prob has extra info as stated above, or is town and I fucking suck

Ultra

Reaction score
Well this list never came my mailbox never got anything. I would have said I did if I got it at any alignment not sharing is stupid logic I believe. So if you were messed with before its possible you was messed with again because guess what I was waiting for this mail haven't gotten anything but bulls recently and this would have made my day better.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Well I figured as much since you would have said something already that it didn't get through. Not really a shocker though - expected to be either killed or blocked

Ultra

Reaction score
well from your pov, were scum mates obviously. from mine , prob has extra info as stated above, or is town and I fucking suck

Then I think you've answered your own question about what I'm thinking here. From my PoV the guy you're selling to me as scum is keeping you waiting in suspense for no discernable reason

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like obviously from your pov ultra, I am scum with wang and tried to get cred for the today and assume thread control tomorrow, probably killing u in the process. am I correct?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Then I think you've answered your own question about what I'm thinking here. From my PoV the guy you're selling to me as scum is keeping you waiting in suspense for no discernable reason
yeah, makes sense. but incorrect in this case. much like what happened with lethal (except this is situational more than lethal just going ????)

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Well this list never came my mailbox never got anything. I would have said I did if I got it at any alignment not sharing is stupid logic I believe. So if you were messed with before its possible you was messed with again because guess what I was waiting for this mail haven't gotten anything but bulls recently and this would have made my day better.

Did you read anything I said?
Why are you just talking about this list?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but for real, im legit not scum :heston . it looks bad but ur gonna be sad, I promise you

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'm not voting Jeff. Pretty sure he is town this game. While he has a ton of posts he is not harassing anyone to vote he is not being overtly antagonistic except for with Abi. The both have had issues in the past so it was bound to pop up.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in fact, you will be very frustrated :heston

Ultra

Reaction score
like obviously from your pov ultra, I am scum with wang and tried to get cred for the today and assume thread control tomorrow, probably killing u in the process. am I correct?

That or he maybe just is clueless town. In any case it doesn't quite make sense for him to putter around you like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.