Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
bro read his fucking posts tagging you to vote with him and then when u push back its all meek oh im sorry. im not mocking him either, go back and read the full interactions, for quite some time I answered him calmy or pointed him to read the thread to things i already answered. dudes been gaslighting me all fucking phase, ive had about enough and im well whitin my rights to point out some of the posts he made were dogshit. u urself called them dogshit and that he was treating u stupidly. maybe pocketing is the wrong term, but they are manipulating you.

and I am pushing them as scum with wang, but ive told u a bunch of times AND YOU AGREED that Wang is the surest fucking bet , why would I push abi when mando fits too and i could be emotionally reactiong, when with wang, theres fucking NOTHING thats towny

In none of X's posts to me has he sung me a fucking serenade. In fact he was trying to tie me with you and seemed paranoid that I was saving you from the jaws of death himself.

Yes, he's made some bad posts. Why are those posts *now* scum and not just bad?

This is OMGUS Jeff. We talked earlier about X's alignment, you didn't seem to take issue with it until the moment you have been put into a corner. That's the feeling I'm getting, here

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ill just pop off post game and u can warn me then , im not gonna take abis bullshit lol
I mean, yes. I would appreciate it if you could refrain from any kind of tension escalation or flaming off Abi until the actual game is over. Thank you.

Ultra

Reaction score
ive mentioned abi as co scum prior to you voting me but you are correct i talked myself out of it earlier. but their insistence on the tunnel, the insistence on tagging u to vote me obviously makes a difference. I do believe also that that was before tpein claim that i was pseudo clearing abi. obviously that affects poe, would you not agree?

Exactly my point - you have shifted your read to adjust for the fact that he's not really giving you any choice in the matter. But you're still voting for Wang. I'm duly unconvinced I'm believing what you're selling right now. Sorry, I'm just not.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In none of X's posts to me has he sung me a fucking serenade. In fact he was trying to tie me with you and seemed paranoid that I was saving you from the jaws of death himself.

Yes, he's made some bad posts. Why are those posts *now* scum and not just bad?

This is OMGUS Jeff. We talked earlier about X's alignment, you didn't seem to take issue with it until the moment you have been put into a corner. That's the feeling I'm getting, here
again we talked about X's alignment prior to tpeins role claim. that obviously fucked with my poe. Its not omgus, im not voting for abi nor am I saying they are 100% scum. its what its looking more and more to me because im getting fucking mislynched because of them , but im not willing to fucking bet the farm on it.

you do what you gotta do, youre gonna be disappointed in the results. unline your boy, I aint gonna insult your intelligence or threaten you though. you wanna throw the game, go for it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Exactly my point - you have shifted your read to adjust for the fact that he's not really giving you any choice in the matter. But you're still voting for Wang. I'm duly unconvinced I'm believing what you're selling right now. Sorry, I'm just not.
then Im sorry to inform you are easier to manipulate than you give yourself credit for. obviously im gonna think abi looks scummier and scummier when shes refusing to do anything else. do what you gotta do but I aint flipping scum bud.

Ultra

Reaction score
For the record Jeff - I still suspect Wang, it's not like I don't, but taking stock of your own positions here, who am I supposed to buy as his partner? Mando? SA? The former you haven't pushed at all, the latter you're only now pushing purely in self defense. You are saying one thing and doing another

- Wang is definitely scum but X is scum and is pocketing me because ???
- Those guys were totally unaligned two seconds ago but they have to be together because ???
- One of me/X have to be scum because we have info roles but magically that wasn't the case when I was defending you because ???

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Impeccable timing
So did you or did you not send this list to me that never showed up in my mailbox? I sat there waiting all night long. Got nothing went home and cried. Now I feel lied to and betrayed.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and for the record @Ultra , this isnt the first time Sis has done this shit in games, thats the big reason why i am reacting this way. idgaf if you lynch me and we lose the game thats mafia, but I want you to be aware this isnt some fake ass mafia defence or flame out. dude has done this before and will do it again, they make playing the game miserable for me and not in a "oh i hate to get lynches" way, they are honnestly terrible towards me, and its fucking bullshit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
For the record Jeff - I still suspect Wang, it's not like I don't, but taking stock of your own positions here, who am I supposed to buy as his partner? Mando? SA? The former you haven't pushed at all, the latter you're only now pushing purely in self defense. You are saying one thing and doing another

- Wang is definitely scum but X is scum and is pocketing me because ???
- Those guys were totally unaligned two seconds ago but they have to be together because ???
- One of me/X have to be scum because we have info roles but magically that wasn't the case when I was defending you because ???
- abi would be pocketing you because wang is scum and wants to win the game, i mean...cmon man.
- i didnt fucking say HAVE to be, i left the door open for mando. why do u keep operating on the basis im certain abi is scum. im not, but its coming off more that way and im obviously frustrated by how theyve talked to me this phase
-i dont undersdtand ur third point. I was telling X that they should be considering the fact that pein and I are both town because they themselves are considering their role and youre role both town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like @Ultra - who else would you expect me to team with wang here? do you not agree abi makes sense from my poe pov?

Ultra

Reaction score
So did you or did you not send this list to me that never showed up in my mailbox? I sat there waiting all night long. Got nothing went home and cried. Now I feel lied to and betrayed.

You don't get the list *during* the night. You would get it right after - I can definitively confirm I tried sending it to you.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You don't get the list *during* the night. You would get it right after - I can definitively confirm I tried sending it to you.
Well this list never came my mailbox never got anything. I would have said I did if I got it at any alignment not sharing is stupid logic I believe. So if you were messed with before its possible you was messed with again because guess what I was waiting for this mail haven't gotten anything but bulls recently and this would have made my day better.

Status
Not open for further replies.