Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You haven't been on your best behavior, though.

This doesn't feel like real emotion. Ha.
show me with proof, you're just talking shit at this point and trying to get a reaction out of me. its what youve tried to do for a portion of the phase. youre not playing in good faith at all and its frankly disgusting.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
show me with proof, you're just talking shit at this point and trying to get a reaction out of me. its what youve tried to do for a portion of the phase. youre not playing in good faith at all and its frankly disgusting.
Haha okay Jeffy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Haha okay Jeffy.
got the reaction you want now, so switch to being condescending. and people have the fucking nerve to blame me for toxicity. I hope ppl call this shit out post game, borderline fucking harassment at this point, im fucking sick of it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like abi has be gas lighting and trolling me for a reaction all phase, I don't understand how no one else is calling this shit out, it's horseshit.

Ultra

Reaction score
If you agree it's a counter claim, why aren't you voting Jeff?

You're being a tad insufferable here - this is unfair of you to give me shit for after end of day 1, and if you're not reading what I'm saying. You are *borrowing my points*. I'm not defending Jeff, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm trying to gather more information.

But I'm also not trying to be an obstacle here. I can already see what's going to happen if Jeff flips wolf and I'm not interested in you tinfoiling me over it.

[Vote lynch Jeff]

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
its almost like they signed up for the game in bad faith, until they were warned day 1 , behaved for a bit, and now back to just trying to browbeat and troll. that ain't cool or towny. I dont know why people have to resort to such bottom of the barrel behavior. maybe it's because they cant get their points accross without it, idk, but im gonna have a lot to fucking say postgame. this is unacceptable.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You're being a tad insufferable here - this is unfair of you to give me shit for after end of day 1, and if you're not reading what I'm saying. You are *borrowing my points*. I'm not defending Jeff, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm trying to gather more information.

But I'm also not trying to be an obstacle here. I can already see what's going to happen if Jeff flips wolf and I'm not interested in you tinfoiling me over it.

[Vote lynch Jeff]
Ultra...wtf are you doing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You are not a victim.
you are a gaslighting bully, and you should honestly be ashamed of yourself. you came into the game to be an ass. great job, you got your reaction. youre getting youre mislynch because no one wants to deal with how annoying you are. great job bud

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
you are a gaslighting bully, and you should honestly be ashamed of yourself. you came into the game to be an ass. great job, you got your reaction. youre getting youre mislynch because no one wants to deal with how annoying you are. great job bud
Okay.

Ultra

Reaction score
Ultra...wtf are you doing

I'm sorry, especially if I'm wrong, I just can't really in good faith defend both your usage and your role as adjacent to Pein's. X makes a good point and your defense has largely been to discredit him. I don't want to blur the lines here and continuing to defend you when I haven't been convinced by what I've seen myself

Status
Not open for further replies.