Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Okay so you don't like Jeff's gunsmith ability. Tpein has basically a counter claim on Jeff. Yet you're still not really going for him.

I am assuring you that I'm taking it into account. I don't need you to be pushing this crap on me. I had a hosts view of the Skyrim game very well could be disagreeing on which wolf to lynch first, please try to keep that in mind and assume I'm not brainded, thank you.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I am assuring you that I'm taking it into account. I don't need you to be pushing this crap on me. I had a hosts view of the Skyrim game very well could be disagreeing on which wolf to lynch first, please try to keep that in mind and assume I'm not brainded, thank you.
Not really sure why you're reacting like this? I never called you brain dead. But it looks like you're moving away from Jeff. It's not me pushing crap, just kind of stating what feels like happening. I'm sorry if you feel I'm dealing with you in bad faith.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like role specc is starting to kind of get fucky and useless.

All I know is that gunsmith and vig are way too similar to both be in the game.
and your role is similar to ultra, and you have managed to tell yourself that its ok for you both to be town. so if thats possible, why is it not possible for me and tpein to be town? I can't speak for why Juice had role overlap, but it's my role and I'm town :draper2 it's very annoying you can't apply the same logicyou are using on ultras slow then on mine. youre also completely ignoring my play for the majority of the game which imo was quite evidently my scum hunting game. I genuinely think you are letting pride and personal feelings stop you from admitting you may be wrong here. and quite frankly, I think if you did your due diligence on my metal from us together in previous games, you would also see that I am not at all reacting like I do as scum here.

I'm imploring you to look at other slots and thinking this through more

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Dungeons-and-Dragons-logo.png

DAY FOUR - VOTE COUNT #4

T-Pein [1] - Mandalorian
Jeff [2] - Sister Abigail, T-Pein
Wang [2] - Ultra, Jeff Valley Driver

WITH SIX ALIVE IT TAKES FOUR VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR.

Ultra

Reaction score
Not really sure why you're reacting like this? I never called you brain dead. But it looks like you're moving away from Jeff. It's not me pushing crap, just kind of stating what feels like happening. I'm sorry if you feel I'm dealing with you in bad faith.

I'm a bit offended because you're accusing me of defending him which is a complete misrepresentation because I brought up some of the points you are now using, and it's frustrating because I actually think his recent responses do look kind of bad and I'm giving thought to what you're saying, but you're treating me like a lemming.

To be explicit - you have a good point that his role and usage don't really add up. I agree with you. If we're wrong here, the game is probably over, so I'm considering all possible angles.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wang will not vote for himself and it's unlikely he will vote for me until hammer, because he read me hard town earlier. he was trying to push tpein, so thats likely where he will go

@Mandalorian why are you still voting tpein??????

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm a bit offended because you're accusing me of defending him which is a complete misrepresentation because I brought up some of the points you are now using, and it's frustrating because I actually think his recent responses do look kind of bad and I'm giving thought to what you're saying, but you're treating me like a lemming.

To be explicit - you have a good point that his role and usage don't really add up. I agree with you. If we're wrong here, the game is probably over, so I'm considering all possible angles.
Do you not think vig is basically a counter claim to gunsmith?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
and your role is similar to ultra, and you have managed to tell yourself that its ok for you both to be town. so if thats possible, why is it not possible for me and tpein to be town? I can't speak for why Juice had role overlap, but it's my role and I'm town :draper2 it's very annoying you can't apply the same logicyou are using on ultras slow then on mine. youre also completely ignoring my play for the majority of the game which imo was quite evidently my scum hunting game. I genuinely think you are letting pride and personal feelings stop you from admitting you may be wrong here. and quite frankly, I think if you did your due diligence on my metal from us together in previous games, you would also see that I am not at all reacting like I do as scum here.

I'm imploring you to look at other slots and thinking this through more
I don't really agree with any of this.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

is because im not getting angry, because trust me, Im just doing my best to be on my best fucking behavior. Abi has been sucking your dick all fucking phase and tunneling me non fucking stop. I dont want to lose the fucking game but I also dont want to get fucking banned. Im not sure how else I can react to abi screaming the same shit over and over and over again and tagging you with the same question. I am also not gonna waste my time voting them over wang because that's fucking stupid.

ive made my poe and explained it, not lynching wang is gg imo.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't really agree with any of this.
cool, so youre not even willing to consider an alternative viewpoint. you sure you're not scum with Wang? because the way you are replying to me, the way you are misinterpretation and trying to manipulate Ultra is scummy as fuck . ive given you the benifit of the doubt that youre just tunelling but this is getting ridiculous and obnoxious lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
is because im not getting angry, because trust me, Im just doing my best to be on my best fucking behavior. Abi has been sucking your dick all fucking phase and tunneling me non fucking stop. I dont want to lose the fucking game but I also dont want to get fucking banned. Im not sure how else I can react to abi screaming the same shit over and over and over again and tagging you with the same question. I am also not gonna waste my time voting them over wang because that's fucking stupid.

ive made my poe and explained it, not lynching wang is gg imo.
You haven't been on your best behavior, though.

This doesn't feel like real emotion. Ha.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
cool, so youre not even willing to consider an alternative viewpoint. you sure you're not scum with Wang? because the way you are replying to me, the way you are misinterpretation and trying to manipulate Ultra is scummy as fuck . ive given you the benifit of the doubt that youre just tunelling but this is getting ridiculous and obnoxious lol
Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.