Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Also @Sister Abigail My point is moreso that Mando is feeling like he's throwing what looks like obligate suspicion towards Wang all game but chooses to go for T before he even claim when the rubber meets the road

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
not that long ago? that was days ago. I had a whole night phases with him in the lethal chat, and I watched him play today and the day before the two night kills. you are framing it like I was about to lynch ultra yesterday but now hes my strongest town read. thats not the case, ive done some back and forth amongst many phases. if you doubt it, its on you to prove it via iso and tell me what didnt make sense and why.

I think Ultra is town and has played town for the majority of the game, I doubt him a lot after the way the lethal lynch went the way it did. but the rest of his play outside of that, imo, has been pretty solid. I liked how played his role and tried to use it to towns advantage with wang. beyond that, yes, you can read the thread. I also answer tpein a few pages back.

learn a new song now please
You called me and Ultra mates at one point but say you read Ultra town the majority of the game? Interesting.

Ultra

Reaction score
Maybe it is, Ultra, but out of all the roles in this game, gunsmith and carlorer are the worst. You two also have all the excuses in the world why they have been ineffective as well. Call it paranoia, but you're starting to move into the territory of defending Jeff.

Fucks sake

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
why would you capitalize the X otherwise :heston

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like X, I went to bat for you while most of the game was suspecting you, does that make me scum mates with you?
Except you sussed Jeff lots of this game and now it's starting to kind of look like you're finding ways not to go at his slot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You called me and Ultra mates at one point but say you read Ultra town the majority of the game? Interesting.
at the end of the phase (the john one i wanna say?) . i also thought lethal was scum but then the next phase happened lol. its almost like flips can change reads

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
bro...how u gonna lie like this instead of just admitting u made a math mistake. you're incorrigible :heston

You are actually trying to say I meant sister is Scum with you and Ultra?
Cmon now....

:reigns3

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Except you sussed Jeff lots of this game and now it's starting to kind of look like you're finding ways not to go at his slot.
like...how you are finding way to not go after wang despite having him deepest red in your entry of the phase post? shall I pull it up? you being a madz hypocrite this phase with this tunnel

Ultra

Reaction score

Get to my next point already and stop it with this shit - you're treating me like I've had a fucking lobotomy and I don't like it. I brought up the gunsmith shit first, not you

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I actually think T is getting misrepped here, he clearly hasn't been pushing for X at all
well thats true but it still worded so fucking weird

Status
Not open for further replies.