Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't buy the he doesn't trust anyone thing.
I don't either. Not only did he rob town of a kill and discussion, he literally could have proved himself. The fact he chose not to confirm his role because he was too paranoid, reeks of an excuse.

Reactions: T-Pein™

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think the stock is trending down on Jeff, especially after Tpein's claim. You really think we have two killing abilities for town in this game?
while his usage and lack of kills don't point to that, we could still be dealing with Tpein being sk. but that doesnt matter today, we lynch scum or we lose. I am not scum

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I think the stock is trending down on Jeff, especially after Tpein's claim. You really think we have two killing abilities for town in this game?

More than that.
He has refused to use it
Like he wasn't sussing me or you or w/e strong enough to not gift.
Besides.
Just gift and then ask town the next day that x person has the shot.
Its a fake claim.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Pffffff

Let me get back to you on this, currently following up on a possible thread between Mando and lil' Wang
The more you try and go away from Jeff, the higher the chance you and him are mates rises.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You also doubted me immediately with my claim but not Ultra.
you claimed after ultra, so of course i am going to come at you with doubt. it's a natural reaction, and I went through the paces. notice how i didnt tunnel you and actually listened to you and others posts. then posted a bunch of analasis on it which fsr you didnt look at in real time. youve been tunelling since the phase started

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The more you try and go away from Jeff, the higher the chance you and him are mates rises.
so your idea of getting him to vote with you is to threaten him with suspicion?

Ultra

Reaction score
Alright @Sister Abigail I want you to take a look at this post sequence for a bit, I realize you've got your attention on Jeff right now but this is giving me some pings.

Not wanting to toss another name into the mix at this stage and aware of how it could make me look, but there’s truth in what people said about Wang in that last game. Quiet Wang needs to be taken with a bit of suspicion. As far as I’ve seen he’s not really looked at any of D2.

Do you think McHenry’s silence makes him look worse?

This game has mafia Wang written all over it if I’m being honest

I feel when he’s town when he’s here he’s generally more helpful. Really not seen a lot from him in this one.

I think it’s not worth discounting, is all.

^ Mando's take on Wang, a couple of allusions to him being scum. This is about it. Seems concerned but it doesn't really go anywhere

What’s your read on him? Because if you think he might be scum, why would you send potentially game solving info to him?

I understand the not moving angle, but if he’s scum he’d just lie about receiving the list even if he did move.

^ This is in the night when I bring up the possibility of giving Wang a list to confirm my role, he seems a little concerned on the subject matter.

@Ultra who did your list go to?

Comes the next day he asks me this question, which is kind of redundant when I already said I was going to give it to Wang

Right so from what I can see that myself, Ultra, Jeff, SA and Wang have indicated either that there are good arguments to be made against Pein or he’s the one that they’d lynch.

One of you four are bussing but I think the conclusion here is that Pein is mafia and he’s got to go.

Vote Pein

Let’s see if that does anything

Pushes for Pein before he has an opportunity to claim, doesn't bring up Wang. Signs of keeping him at an arm's distance here

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
you werent going to lynch tpein anyways though, so while I can understand the both roles are similar, one could say the same thing about your and ultra. yet you chastized me for bringing that up. a bit hypocritical.

in any case, you are wrong, I ain't scum and no amount of badgering me with the same questions over and over will lead to the gotcha you are looking for, sorry to disappoint you.
Tpein wasn't my preferred choice this day, correct, but saying I wasn't going to lynch him is you just making things up. Now, we have a claim from Tpein, which further strengthens the idea he's not the correct choice today.
More than that.
He has refused to use it
Like he wasn't sussing me or you or w/e strong enough to not gift.
Besides.
Just gift and then ask town the next day that x person has the shot.
Its a fake claim.
Also he's now strongly town reading Ultra. Was that not how he felt N3? Why wouldn't he gift Ultra a gun today. Doesn't make sense.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Lol at Ultra trying to derail his mates wagon.

:dcry

Ultra

Reaction score

From a rolespec standpoint, eh. I take more issue with his usage (or lack therof.

Mando's ability is technically killing as well.

Basically my position here is that I'm positive Wang is scum and then from there we can have an easier time figuring out his team mate after a flip

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
you claimed after ultra, so of course i am going to come at you with doubt. it's a natural reaction, and I went through the paces. notice how i didnt tunnel you and actually listened to you and others posts. then posted a bunch of analasis on it which fsr you didnt look at in real time. youve been tunelling since the phase started
You have not once questioned Ultra's caroler claim after I claimed.

You have not answered why I claim oracle of I'm wolf, instead just saying it's WIFOM and can't be debated.

You are not going through any paces.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Tpein wasn't my preferred choice this day, correct, but saying I wasn't going to lynch him is you just making things up. Now, we have a claim from Tpein, which further strengthens the idea he's not the correct choice today.

Also he's now strongly town reading Ultra. Was that not how he felt N3? Why wouldn't he gift Ultra a gun today. Doesn't make sense.

He refused to answer this progression too lol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm asking you directly. Can't put an answer to paper or what? You had me and Ultra as mates not that long ago and now he's apparently your strongest town read. That progression needs to be explained.
not that long ago? that was days ago. I had a whole night phases with him in the lethal chat, and I watched him play today and the day before the two night kills. you are framing it like I was about to lynch ultra yesterday but now hes my strongest town read. thats not the case, ive done some back and forth amongst many phases. if you doubt it, its on you to prove it via iso and tell me what didnt make sense and why.

I think Ultra is town and has played town for the majority of the game, I doubt him a lot after the way the lethal lynch went the way it did. but the rest of his play outside of that, imo, has been pretty solid. I liked how played his role and tried to use it to towns advantage with wang. beyond that, yes, you can read the thread. I also answer tpein a few pages back.

learn a new song now please

Status
Not open for further replies.