Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
I will say if Jeff is scum here I'll regret going to bat for him, I'm not trying to defend him where it isn't warranted, I'm just saying that I'm feeling more secure about Wang and I'd rather not chance being wrong on him

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tpein wasn't my preferred choice this day, correct, but saying I wasn't going to lynch him is you just making things up. Now, we have a claim from Tpein, which further strengthens the idea he's not the correct choice today.

Also he's now strongly town reading Ultra. Was that not how he felt N3? Why wouldn't he gift Ultra a gun today. Doesn't make sense.
I got the impression you were not going to lynch tpein, i do believe one of ur posts alluded to that. if thats not the case, fair enough! im not making anything up, you are just tunelling and looking for every reason why everything im saying is either a lie or scummy. ive been there, but ur off base and seeing things very one dimensionally.

Ultra

Reaction score
Like X, I went to bat for you while most of the game was suspecting you, does that make me scum mates with you?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Alright @Sister Abigail I want you to take a look at this post sequence for a bit, I realize you've got your attention on Jeff right now but this is giving me some pings.

^ Mando's take on Wang, a couple of allusions to him being scum. This is about it. Seems concerned but it doesn't really go anywhere

^ This is in the night when I bring up the possibility of giving Wang a list to confirm my role, he seems a little concerned on the subject matter.

Comes the next day he asks me this question, which is kind of redundant when I already said I was going to give it to Wang

Pushes for Pein before he has an opportunity to claim, doesn't bring up Wang. Signs of keeping him at an arm's distance here
I mean, if the crux of your argument is that Mando should be voting Tpein because he threw suss at Mando, I can definitely see your point. Did Mando ever suss Tpein as well?

The thing is Ultra, when Mando sussed and voted me, I Iooked straight down that barrel. Did I hate him coming after me? Yeah. Did I think his reason were lame? Yeah. But I did see his thought process and could understand where he was coming from. I also think that Mando choosing to read me as town from my interactions with him also shows he's considering angles and being open. If he's wolf, and he's trying to mislynch me, why did he let up because I read him town? Why try to explain and justify my thinking process as town? I think Mando now still even has a town read on me, which doesn't make sense for a wolf to shrink the POE.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will say if Jeff is scum here I'll regret going to bat for him, I'm not trying to defend him where it isn't warranted, I'm just saying that I'm feeling more secure about Wang and I'd rather not chance being wrong on him
its wang/mando or im sorry but wang/abi. tpein is most likely telling the truth or he's sk. doesnt fucking matter though, we gotta lynch scum and wang fits in literally every possible team to at this point. I know youve been going to bat for abi as you said but ya you kind of have to also admit their refusal to go wang despite saying they think they are scum is odd. why are they chasing glory in lylo?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
From a rolespec standpoint, eh. I take more issue with his usage (or lack therof.

Mando's ability is technically killing as well.

Basically my position here is that I'm positive Wang is scum and then from there we can have an easier time figuring out his team mate after a flip
Do you think there are three killing abilities for town this game?

Ultra

Reaction score
I mean, if the crux of your argument is that Mando should be voting Tpein because he threw suss at Mando, I can definitely see your point. Did Mando ever suss Tpein as well?

The thing is Ultra, when Mando sussed and voted me, I Iooked straight down that barrel. Did I hate him coming after me? Yeah. Did I think his reason were lame? Yeah. But I did see his thought process and could understand where he was coming from. I also think that Mando choosing to read me as town from my interactions with him also shows he's considering angles and being open. If he's wolf, and he's trying to mislynch me, why did he let up because I read him town? Why try to explain and justify my thinking process as town? I think Mando now still even has a town read on me, which doesn't make sense for a wolf to shrink the POE.

Look, step back for a bit - you're using *my points* to case him. I'm not some dough eyed cocksucker who's had the wool pulled over my eyes, I was the one who brought up the gunsmith thing in the first place. I'm just trying to do my due diligence here.

Answer me this - do you think Jeff is aligned with Mando? If not that leaves you limited options.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Dungeons-and-Dragons-logo.png

DAY FOUR - VOTE COUNT #4

T-Pein [1] - Mandalorian
Jeff [2] - Sister Abigail, T-Pein
Wang [2] - Ultra, Jeff Valley Driver

WITH SIX ALIVE IT TAKES FOUR VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
This is fucking horseshit X, come on now. Bad faith.
Maybe it is, Ultra, but out of all the roles in this game, gunsmith and carlorer are the worst. You two also have all the excuses in the world why they have been ineffective as well. Call it paranoia, but you're starting to move into the territory of defending Jeff.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No....
Jeff X Ultra
As in jeff and ultra..
bro...how u gonna lie like this instead of just admitting u made a math mistake. you're incorrigible :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.