Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also @Sister Abigail My point is moreso that Mando is feeling like he's throwing what looks like obligate suspicion towards Wang all game but chooses to go for T before he even claim when the rubber meets the road
I understand the point you're trying to make.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
because from my pov, all you two have gone on about is rolespec and me thinking ultra is town, and repeated it ad nauseum. I don't think I have squirmed at all, I haven't even raised my voice

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
at the end of the phase (the john one i wanna say?) . i also thought lethal was scum but then the next phase happened lol. its almost like flips can change reads
But you can't say you read Ultra town all game. At one point you were convinced it was me and Ultra as mates. So that means you town read him first, then wolf read him, and are now town reading him. I asked for your progression and all you said was you liked how he played and that he read him as town for the majority of the game. That's not really an explanation.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
like...how you are finding way to not go after wang despite having him deepest red in your entry of the phase post? shall I pull it up? you being a madz hypocrite this phase with this tunnel
How many remaining wolves do you think there are, Jeff?

Ultra

Reaction score
because from my pov, all you two have gone on about is rolespec and me thinking ultra is town, and repeated it ad nauseum. I don't think I have squirmed at all, I haven't even raised my voice

Just from your PoV, what do you think is going on here? You think they're both town or...?

Because it hasn't been quite clear to me from your responses where you're leaning right now, just want to get a clear picture of where your head is at.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You just tried shading me by saying I was wrong in math or something silly...
It appeared like you named three people, not really my fault you worded it poorly dude

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Get to my next point already and stop it with this shit - you're treating me like I've had a fucking lobotomy and I don't like it. I brought up the gunsmith shit first, not you
Okay so you don't like Jeff's gunsmith ability. Tpein has basically a counter claim on Jeff. Yet you're still not really going for him.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
thats not really a killing role imo but fair enough. so why arent you sussing mando?
You must have missed my post when I said why I think his game play is town. Same reason I never tried to hammer home Ultra for his claim despite my role; because I've seen townie game play from him.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like role specc is starting to kind of get fucky and useless.

All I know is that gunsmith and vig are way too similar to both be in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.