Diesel's AWESOME PROMOZ~!!!!111

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Actually, I'm from the same place as you Kiz.

Well, same place as the god known as Scott Hall.

Travis40

Seriously though, my fingers are dying.

Can I get some Evolution members in here pah-leez~!??!?!?!?!?!??!

And since you're begging for it....

randy-orton-sexy-00024.jpg

0.jpg

I'm sorry that your chubby fingers can't type much longer...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Na, I have to ask for permission.

I'm not going to disrespect her like that. I'll ask if I can post her pictures, but if she says no, go on my Myspace like Travis did.

Travis40

Na, I have to ask for permission.

I'm not going to disrespect her like that. I'll ask if I can post her pictures, but if she says no, go on my Myspace like Travis did.

I can imagine how this is going to go....

"Baby, can I post pics of your fat ass on an internet forum to prove that I'm a badass?"

Travis40

Guys, do I really sound like I'm doing this shit for attention?

Yes, yes you do.

attention-whore-advisory-system.jpg

And I have a question Diesel. I'm going to show you a "suggestive photo". Now tell me where you feel tingling. It is entirely normal for a homosexual male to feel tingling in his genitalia.

justin_bieber_shirtless_kissing_girlfriend_one_time_hot_pics_and_pictures_wallpaper_justin_beiber_justin_biber.jpg

Do you feel tingling in your genitalia? I thought so...

Moonlight Drive

Guys, do I really sound like I'm doing this shit for attention?
Pming an Admin or Beer himself like Nation did when he disputed his ban would've been the normal route to take. When that thread wasn't enough, you made the demod Beer thread. Then it seems you tried to get more attention by posting that weird promo. Now you're just carrying on trying to bring as many people into as you can, it seems to be you're revelling in all this new found attention since until right now, nobody has really given half a shit what you have to say.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, Moonlight made a valid point.

Maybe I am doing it unconciously, but also, I'm tired of you cock suckers band wagoning, sucking each other's meat, and trying to be cunning, and slick. You guys suck at it. Only a hand few make me chuckle, and that's barely. Beer & I, well I personally, haven't liked him for awhile. I've been calling him an ass kissing fruity for ages. Na, I wasn't going to just PM an admin, I wanted to try to embarass Beer. One way or another, I was going the "I'm going to exploit your ass" route. Fuck it, I'm not changing until it feels necessary.

Travis, pictures usually help you make good jokes. Why isn't it working for you? & alright tease me for respecting my girlfriend. I'm not a creep such as yourselves who have no fucking manners towards woman. Then again, half of you don't interact with woman, and I don't feel a need to post pictures of her for you scum to get horny off.