Diesel's AWESOME PROMOZ~!!!!111

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Alright, Moonlight made a valid point.

Maybe I am doing it unconciously, but also, I'm tired of you cock suckers band wagoning, sucking each other's meat, and trying to be cunning, and slick. You guys suck at it. Only a hand few make me chuckle, and that's barely. Beer & I, well I personally, haven't liked him for awhile. I've been calling him an ass kissing fruity for ages. Na, I wasn't going to just PM an admin, I wanted to try to embarass Beer. One way or another, I was going the "I'm going to exploit your ass" route. Fuck it, I'm not changing until it feels necessary.

Travis, pictures usually help you make good jokes. Why isn't it working for you? & alright tease me for respecting my girlfriend. I'm not a creep such as yourselves who have no fucking manners towards woman. Then again, half of you don't interact with woman, and I don't feel a need to post pictures of her for you scum to get horny off.

GRAMMAR HAMMER!

:shifty:

Moonlight Drive

THE Renegade Diesel said:
Maybe I am doing it unconciously, but also, I'm tired of you cock suckers band wagoning, sucking each other's meat, and trying to be cunning, and slick.

I doubt it's unconsciously, since it also seems to be the reason for the weed and plagiarising fiascos.

And from that last part you just confirmed my point that you're a legit badass. Only a badass who was legit badass would take on the whole forum with wide statements like that, so not only they can keep their legit badass cred going when later down the track they have deniability of targetting anyone, and can also draw in most of the forum into this attention seeking furore.

Kizza

Maybe I am doing it unconciously, but also, I'm tired of you cock suckers band wagoning, sucking each other's meat, and trying to be cunning, and slick. You guys suck at it. Only a hand few make me chuckle, and that's barely. Beer & I, well I personally, haven't liked him for awhile. I've been calling him an ass kissing fruity for ages. Na, I wasn't going to just PM an admin, I wanted to try to embarass Beer. One way or another, I was going the "I'm going to exploit your ass" route. Fuck it, I'm not changing until it feels necessary.

Travis, pictures usually help you make good jokes. Why isn't it working for you? & alright tease me for respecting my girlfriend. I'm not a creep such as yourselves who have no fucking manners towards woman. Then again, half of you don't interact with woman, and I don't feel a need to post pictures of her for you scum to get horny off.

Didn't work with all those demotivational posters aimed at Beer's wife too. So yeah.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
They obviously did if he got all sentimental, and banned me like the bitch he is.

& okay, no, you got me with that there grammar hammer, but its all good.

I'll see you all tomorrow. Hopefully not, but god knows you guys don't do nothing but stay on IWF all day.

Beer

I consider him a victim of Beer's e-bullying, but that "promo" was pure butthurt.

You giant butthurt smurf, get out of thread.

Half of you fag's don't even have a right to make jokes on me, cus tbh you don't know shit, and your just bandwagoning like the smurfs you are.

Oh, so... you didn't bandwagon when seX and Kiz made the jokes about my wife? Lolololol. YOU don't know shit about ME yet you flame me for it. When it happens to you, "we don't have the right!" Such fagotry.

Lol @ "plagiarizing" a letter and overused Internet slang.

Well, no.

ROFL, okay that one was funny.

& fuck it, I'm not insecure about my sexuality. Unlike Beer, I'm not going to go ahead, and say I've fucked millions of beautiful woman (lmfao what a failure) but I'm positive I'm not a smurf. I love woman, and some woman actually have it in them to love me. If you've never had a friend innocently hug you while taking a picture, then you seriously have some problems. If your too cool on IWF to admit it, go hang youself, but realistically, it says your interests are baseball. I'm assuming you play it. So you should know how loving it can get in a team, or maybe your just that douche that EVERYONE hates. Either way, you know its not that gay, so stop failing at making a good point on me.

HAI MAN, I have fucked loads of beautiful women. Millions in fact. Btw, I'm positive if you're talking about more than one, it's WOMEN.

rofl, no.

I'm being quite honest here. I'll laugh when you guys may a good joke. Can I get some back-up in here though? My fingers are dead tired, and I'm being e-jumped by a group of renegade fags.

My girlfriend isn't fat.

I was never that fat, you saw the pictures of me from when I was fatter. You have confused with Beer's wife.

YES~! BKB'S BACK ON MY JOCK AND DISECTING EVERY SINGLE POST I MAKE!

PIZZAH~!

Your hypocrisy is GRINDING MY GEARS.

& I'M NOT A fucking MEXICAN! Jesus

Sounds like Mexican talk to me.

Rofl, you're doing a great job of "exposing" me. IDC, I was just bored and wanted to see yet ANOTHER smurf take the IWF way too seriously.

They obviously did if he got all sentimental, and banned me like the bitch he is.

& okay, no, you got me with that there grammar hammer, but its all good.

I'll see you all tomorrow. Hopefully not, but god knows you guys don't do nothing but stay on IWF all day.

Later buddy.

MizMasta3000

roaddoggdemotivate.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
No, I actually read everything about your wife being fat, so I didn't bandwagon.

You weren't even around when I plagiarized nor with the Weed thing so it's kind of lame that you have to use other's jokes to "flame me".

rofl.

Oh I'm sure you've fucked loads of a woman before.

Lmfao, you kissing everyone's ass to become a moderator, and doing your list of awesome people so they can rep you, and be your e-friend is taking IWF too serious.

GTFO already pls.

Beer

This post is one large bag of shit. Allow me to elaborate;

No, I actually read everything about your wife being fat, so I didn't bandwagon.

So that means you didn't bandwagon and steal the only joke that people have off me from the aussies? Agreed. That does totally means you're not bandwagon'ing. /sarcasm

You weren't even around when I plagiarized nor with the Weed thing so it's kind of lame that you have to use other's jokes to "flame me".

Another bullshit statement. I was, I just didn't say anything to you because I had no interest in doing so.

rofl.

lulz

Oh I'm sure you've fucked loads of a woman before.

Millions.

Lmfao, you kissing everyone's ass to become a moderator, and doing your list of awesome people so they can rep you, and be your e-friend is taking IWF too serious.

Whose asses did I kiss? Chaos'? Obviously not, since I was the dictator of the anti-chaos rebellion. XBA's? I hated the fag and trolled him pretty bad. WORDLIFE's? Don't make me LAFF.

GTFO already pls.

nou.

Qwake

HAI GUYS, I JUST FOUND A TON OF WEED AT A CHRISTMAS PARTY EVEN THOUGH THE TIME ON THE PICTURE SAYS IT'S 3PM! I R BADASS~!

Silly fat spic.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Qwake, you do know your irrelevant to life right?

Beer, half of what you said was utter BS & I'm not going to waste my time ripping your post piece by piece. Instead, I'm just going to say: Yeah, you rode everyones dick, and wanted everyone to say your a cool as guy, and if anyone deserved the spot it was you. Your a fucking blueberry. Why the fuck else would you make a thread saying who you think is cool, and shit. Yeah, I'm sure your gay enough to make it just for shitz & giggles. Seriously? Who the fuck are you fooling? Your as fake & fickle as any LKP or any other IWF douche on here. All you do is catch onto what's cool, and bandwagon the fuck out of it. You weren't around for any of the stupid shit I did, except for maybe when I was the said: fat pot head.

B I G F U C K I N G D E A L

You spics gotta grow a dick and possibly a pair of balls, and get over all the e-drama. Seriously lol.