Diesel's AWESOME PROMOZ~!!!!111

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Kiz has the right idea.

Lulz, now everyone's going to bandwagon on the grammar bit. I'm telling you, you guys are terrible.

seX-Power

j.

A badass that watches iCarly, and is honest, and open about it. Sure I guess.

how about, I can give a fuck what you dickhead's think about my grammar techniques. Last I checked, I have a solid B in English, and I don't need the approval of you morons.

Solid B, mate.

Kizza

ROFL, okay that one was funny.

& fuck it, I'm not insecure about my sexuality. Unlike Beer, I'm not going to go ahead, and say I've fucked millions of beautiful woman (lmfao what a failure) but I'm positive I'm not a smurf. I love woman, and some woman actually have it in them to love me. If you've never had a friend innocently hug you while taking a picture, then you seriously have some problems. If your too cool on IWF to admit it, go hang youself, but realistically, it says your interests are baseball. I'm assuming you play it. So you should know how loving it can get in a team, or maybe your just that douche that EVERYONE hates. Either way, you know its not that gay, so stop failing at making a good point on me.

lmfao @ Travis.

I don't have to answer about you. I'm confident about my sexuality, just not other things. That wasn't a generalization about how I feel about life. I'm not constantly insecure. I'm actually pretty secure on most things, but too many people decide to say I'm full of myself, so I have to throw some statements about my insecurity out there so they can hop off the dick.

WHY THE FUCK AM I EXPLAINING MYSELF TO YOU?

Two examples right there of it occurring.

Travis40

Urbano's Interests said:
I dropped 100 lbs. in the last year,

Good, now we can make fun of you for something other than your grammar....

obese_person_chris_lepp.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Since all you fags like to be grammatical fucks, it's PLAGIARISING.

Ooooo, we're playing grammar Nazi? Okay, my turn. I'll bold everything you got wrong and fix it from this post onwards.

For what reason? Because you're a jackass?

&

[YT]8Qw6rzN-uZE[/YT]

I'm not a racist. I just hate Aussies.

I AM BTB.

Matftw just plagiarised the shit out of seX's joke in the other thread. rofl, I'm the plagiariser.

Half of you fags don't even have a right to make jokes on me, cus tbh you don't know shit, and your just bandwagoning like the smurfs you are.

ROFL, STFU Mat, you try to make friends by siding with me, and they still think you're a fucking moron.

Told you, you all are fucking English Majors~! Pazzah~!

Pls teach me the ways on how to be a fucking smurf JUST LIKE YOU.

cus in the words of a great forehead,

"you'z gotz kid wit no PENIS'Z!"

j.

A badass that watches iCarly, and is honest, and open about it. Sure I guess.

How about (no comma here) I can give a fuck what you dickheads think about my grammar techniques? Last I checked, I have a solid B in English, and I don't need the approval of you morons.

I'm also currently trying to work out why you're proud that you can only get a B in English.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
rofl, no.

I'm being quite honest here. I'll laugh when you guys may a good joke. Can I get some back-up in here though? My fingers are dead tired, and I'm being e-jumped by a group of renegade fags.

My girlfriend isn't fat.

I was never that fat, you saw the pictures of me from when I was fatter. You have confused with Beer's wife.

YES~! BKB'S BACK ON MY JOCK AND DISECTING EVERY SINGLE POST I MAKE!

PIZZAH~!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Don't try to correct grammar if you're a filthy Mexican who is proud of getting a B in English.

And nice try, but I don't want your virginity.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Aw, but come on Jamesy.

Ah, I know your first name, you know mine.

We're off to a great start babe.

I'm kidding, I was just defending my straight-ness, lol.

& I'M NOT A fucking MEXICAN! Jesus~!

Kizza

Only a Mexican would deny in capitals that they are a Mexican.

Spic.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Seriously though, my fingers are dying.

Can I get some Evolution members in here pah-leez~!??!?!?!?!?!??!