Diesel's AWESOME PROMOZ~!!!!111

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Diesel's a legit badass guys, don't mess with him. He'll call you a smurf.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
ROFL, okay that one was funny.

& fuck it, I'm not insecure about my sexuality. Unlike Beer, I'm not going to go ahead, and say I've fucked millions of beautiful woman (lmfao what a failure) but I'm positive I'm not a smurf. I love woman, and some woman actually have it in them to love me. If you've never had a friend innocently hug you while taking a picture, then you seriously have some problems. If your too cool on IWF to admit it, go hang youself, but realistically, it says your interests are baseball. I'm assuming you play it. So you should know how loving it can get in a team, or maybe your just that douche that EVERYONE hates. Either way, you know its not that gay, so stop failing at making a good point on me.

Travis40

& fuck it, I'm not insecure about my sexuality. Unlike Beer, I'm not going to go ahead, and say I've fucked millions of beautiful woman (lmfao what a failure) but I'm positive I'm not a smurf. I love woman, and some woman actually have it in them to love me. If you've never had a friend innocently hug you while taking a picture, then you seriously have some problems. If your too cool on IWF to admit it, go hang youself, but realistically, it says your interests are baseball. I'm assuming you play it. So you should know how loving it can get in a team, or maybe your just that douche that EVERYONE hates. Either way, you know its not that gay, so stop failing at making a good point on me.

Urbano's Interests said:
I make myself look confident when I'm really insecure

:roflmao:

Kizza

Nice grammar dickhead.

Beer is also married, hence there is obviously a woman that loves him.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
j.

Diesel's a legit badass guys, don't mess with him. He'll call you a smurf.
A badass that watches iCarly, and is honest, and open about it. Sure I guess.

Fags isn't possessive, dickhead.
how about, I can give a fuck what you dickhead's think about my grammar techniques. Last I checked, I have a solid B in English, and I don't need the approval of you morons.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Nice grammar dickhead.

Beer is also married, hence there is obviously a woman that loves him.

You know your failing when you insult someones grammar.

She also loves food. & I'm fine I have a girlfriend so there's also a chick that adores me aswell.

Travis40

j.

A badass that watches iCarly, and is honest, and open about it. Sure I guess.

how about, I can give a fuck what you dickhead's think about my grammar techniques. Last I checked, I have a solid B in English, and I don't need the approval of you morons.

I don't believe that is possessive either :)

fucking_grammar_nazi.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
lmfao @ Travis.

I don't have to answer about you. I'm confident about my sexuality, just not other things. That wasn't a generalization about how I feel about life. I'm not constantly insecure. I'm actually pretty secure on most things, but too many people decide to say I'm full of myself, so I have to throw some statements about my insecurity out there so they can hop off the dick.

WHY THE FUCK AM I EXPLAINING MYSELF TO YOU?

Kizza

Pretty sad when the thing you keep going back to is the insecurity of sexualities.

Sounds like you may have a problem on your own hands.