Diesel's AWESOME PROMOZ~!!!!111

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Nah, I'm pretty sure, all you fucking English majors were dying to correct him too, but didn't want to lose a member in your anti-Diesel club.

Travis40

lol at Diesel saying "fag's"

Someone doesn't understand the English language :)

Travis40

Also, lol at Urbano for not even commenting on his gay ass promo.

Urbano, you're a smurf. Go watch iCarly and kill yourself.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
ROFL, STFU Mat, you try to make friends by siding with me, and they still think your a fucking moron.

Told you, you all are fucking English Majors~! Pazzah~!

Pls teach me the ways on how to be a fucking smurf JUST LIKE YOU.

cus in the words of a great forehead,

"you'z gotz kid wit no PENIS'Z!"

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
ROFL!

At your smurf ass for going onto my Myspace, and investing your time to research me. BOY DO I FEEL SPECIAL <3

LadyHotrod

Holy fuck, now everyone hates Diesel? This is like 3 bandwagons already.

Travis40

ROFL!

At your smurf ass for going onto my Myspace, and investing your time to research me. BOY DO I FEEL SPECIAL <3

And since you brought it up....

Urbano's Interests said:
my little t-mobile phone that girls think is cute , iCarly , Demi Lovato is hot , so is Selena Gomez , loving movies that no one else likes , correcting people , rapping<3 . when a song gives you Goosebumps , B.O.B. ; POD ; HeyMonday ; Robin Thicke ; Tyga Tyga ; Bobby Valentino ; Ludacris ; J FUCKING COLE ; Drake isn't all that tbh . I use the -_- face a lot , and no homo; but I ALWAYS put <3 lmao . when someone beats me at something I always say I would either beat them in something else, or I get more girls than them rofl . I make myself look confident when I'm really insecure . I'm ripped except for my fucking stomach -_- I love pasta & cereal . I'm writing this cus I'm really bored . I use rlly , srsly, and tbh which is like internet slang that no one uses lol . I play football but I love baseball . I make no sense at all. I dropped 100 lbs. in the last year, and gained half of it back in the gym ; and I'm naturally unathletic but I work harder than most athletes. I hate wrestling, but I love it (?) I take a lot of shit too seriously, and if necessary I'll stoop to your level. I'm my dad & mom's first & hopefully, only son. I'm my sisters body guard~! I think ~ is cool cus no one uses it. I have an annoying ass bird. See me as an outside linebacker on friday nights & as the rawest smurf in Goleman next year , "Remember when i leave, That the one in the mirror aint me, Its just someone that i call Ub & Its kinda me but its not, Its just a mask that i got, So that i can rap and get off my block" ~ you already know