Diesel's AWESOME PROMOZ~!!!!111

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Because using cuss words in CAPS AND BOLD really makes you cool :rolleyes:

F U C K Y O U S P I C

:shifty:

Travis40

Qwake, you do know your irrelevant to life right?

Beer, half of what you said was utter BS & I'm not going to waste my time ripping your post piece by piece. Instead, I'm just going to say: Yeah, you rode everyones dick, and wanted everyone to say your a cool as guy, and if anyone deserved the spot it was you. Your a fucking blueberry. Why the fuck else would you make a thread saying who you think is cool, and shit. Yeah, I'm sure your gay enough to make it just for shitz & giggles. Seriously? Who the fuck are you fooling? Your as fake & fickle as any LKP or any other IWF douche on here. All you do is catch onto what's cool, and bandwagon the fuck out of it. You weren't around for any of the stupid shit I did, except for maybe when I was the said: fat pot head.

B I G F U C K I N G D E A L

You spics gotta grow a dick and possibly a pair of balls, and get over all the e-drama. Seriously lol.

You're the one taking great offense to everything we say.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It's the internet man. Diesel doesn't take it seriously at all.

Travis40

In the past 10 minutes, Diesel has viewed the "Myspace/Facebook" thread, and the "The Real You" thread. I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to dig shit up about us :roflmao: what a loser...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
ROFL, don't worry about what I'm doing buddy.

Your the fucking loser that clearly checkes my fucking status every five seconds.

PeepShow

It's pretty funny too considering people point out why he's so stupid but he continues to spell it the same way.

Travis40

I was checking to see if he's been negged in the past couple of days and found this...

Last Activity: 03-21-2010 11:31 PM
Viewing User Profile Travis40 @ 11:31 PM

>_>

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Its the fucking IWF, you know your a low life loser if you really give a damn about spelling.

English & typing are too different things you dumb fuck.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So every time you incorrectly type "you're" as "your", it's a typo and not that you're Blue? :lmao

You started this when you tried to play grammar Nazi with us. Too bad you're ridiculously stupid.

Travis40

Its the fucking IWF, you know your a low life loser if you really give a damn about spelling.

English & typing are too different things you dumb fuck.

I'm guessing you're just too lazy to put a "'re" at the end. I guess your fingers are too chubby to type correctly. Anyways, I'm out for the night, because I have school tomorrow (which I have an A in English btw :)) Night...