Diesel's AWESOME PROMOZ~!!!!111

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

s5zdpd.jpg

oh man

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
So, are you guys depressed I haven't gone all C4 on you & said I'm leaving the forum & shit?

Beer

Qwake, you do know your irrelevant to life right?

Beer, half of what you said was utter BS & I'm not going to waste my time ripping your post piece by piece. Instead, I'm just going to say: Yeah, you rode everyones dick, and wanted everyone to say your a cool as guy, and if anyone deserved the spot it was you. Your a fucking blueberry. Why the fuck else would you make a thread saying who you think is cool, and shit. Yeah, I'm sure your gay enough to make it just for shitz & giggles. Seriously? Who the fuck are you fooling? Your as fake & fickle as any LKP or any other IWF douche on here. All you do is catch onto what's cool, and bandwagon the fuck out of it. You weren't around for any of the stupid shit I did, except for maybe when I was the said: fat pot head.

B I G F U C K I N G D E A L

You spics gotta grow a dick and possibly a pair of balls, and get over all the e-drama. Seriously lol.

I'm fooling yo mamma when I tell her she's the only one after sex, and then go and bang another one of my millions of hoes.