Damien Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;UBfPqu4s6LQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBfPqu4s6LQ[/video]

What are your thoughts on this promo that he did? I personally love the promo and believe his gimmick will get him over heavily. For an FCW guy (He was formerally in WWE but I will not acknowledge that because he didn't really do much in his first stint) the promo was done nicely and it has something fresh to it. A complete new gimmick that is quite enjoyable, I loved how he talks about entertainment at an all time low.

Who do you believe will be his first match? I'm going to go with Zack Ryder due to the fact he spoke about fist-pumping.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
It was a pretty solid promo but I don't think the company needs any more young heels. Isn't Ambrose supposed to be a heel coming up? I'm not so sure where he'll stand but I did enjoy the segment a lot.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Very impressive promo. He'd be picture perfect for a fued with Zack Ryder.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
While he's not amazing, he's better than most of the roster on the mic, so that's a plus. He's good, I'll say that. The gimmick itself? Eh, I don't exactly know how to push a gimmick like that, like, how to move it forward, but we'll see. I'm not sold on it, but I have a feeling he'll be like Alberto Del Rio, where his vignettes weren't very good but his actual stuff in front of a crowd is great, but that's just a guess, I suppose we'll see.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
I saw this guy at the axcess in a tag team match he's definetly got the tools to be on the main roster and a good heel but what Smackdown needs are some faces because I can see Orton going back to Raw which will be good because I don't think he's really done much outside of a couple of jobs.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I was a fan of his when he was in OVW as Aaron 'The Idol' Stevens. I don't remember him being on the SD roster much the first time around, other than he was paired with Michelle McCool and someone else in a Tag Team (I think). He then got released sometime later and got re-signed like a year later by WWE.

But ever since i've started to watch FCW more in the past 6 or so months, Sandow has been one of the guys that's been impressive for me. He's kept his look, which is great as the beard suits him. I hope he gets to keep his FCW entrance music too.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
not real familiar with his work but it was a pretty decent promo.bout time wwe starts putting some fresh faces on tv.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I really enjoyed his promo, it was something fresh that you don't hear much often. I'm not going to lie, I've never seen him wrestle so I don't know about his wrestling skills but it looks like he has a pretty good gimmick.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
He was incredibly dull, seemed like a cross between Del Rio and RTC Steven Richards.

But yeah, can see him getting X-Pac heat for sure.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
[video=youtube;r3Byfyekjzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Byfyekjzk[/video]

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
From JR's blog:

Speaking of FCW, keep an eye on Damien Sandow who debuted on Smackdown Friday night. He's bright, athletic and motivated. I fully expect him to be successful at the next level. I love his 'Lou Thesz-like' robe and towel combo. I have high expectations for Sandow who's got a solid work ethic and is a student of the game notwithstanding a well spoken individual.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
His theme music is just epic! I'm excited to see his work, if he wrestled last Friday on Smackdown, I missed it.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
He didn't wrestle, just did a pre-recorded backstage promo.