Damien Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I was watching Raw tonight, and it got me thinking. Damien Sandow is like a 1980s heel. Does anybody else see/feel that when they watch him? His use of ring psychology, his character, the way he interacts with the "hard camera". From a distance he looks like Randy Savage circa 1987, but the way he moves in the ring reminds me of a cross between Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel and Rick Rude.

Anybody else get that "1980s/Classic Heel" feeling when you're watching Sandow?

I see him as the absolute future of the company, hands down. I think he'll be main eventing in 3-4 years time.

Never really thought of this but it would explain why I like him so damn much. He kind of is a throwback type character. Clearly the Poffo comparison is there but I find Sandow a lot more entertaining.

Reactions: 1 person

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
I can see the Genius comparisons in terms of the beard and the promo style, but ring work wise, I really see a hybrid of Hennig/Martel and Rude.

Sandow is god. I find myself eager to watch him perform, every single week.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sandow is still one dimensional as a character, he needs to engage in feuds with people who will bring out another side to him.