• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chillin with Chase Official Thread

TwystedPhoenix

Re: UWF - Discussion

and Chase makes a challenge?
If that challenge is 'I bet Twysted can't write a Gargano promo where he struts around in a tutu and tosses purple daises while singing the Star Spangled Banner' then . . . . YOU'RE ON!!!

Now, let me listen to this thing and hope that isn't actually the case.

Last edited:

Slim

wait wait... what does that make me then?

UWF Champion
Extreme Champion
European Champion
Tag Champion?

well triple crown with Edge... but Grandslam combined? I dunno... but I'ma sample this podcast.

But I can say for me... I was kinda disappointed in the ending of the Extreme Title match. It just seemed like a letdown. Just... sorta meh.

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

wait wait... what does that make me then?

UWF Champion
Extreme Champion
European Champion
Tag Champion?

well triple crown with Edge... but Grandslam combined? I dunno... but I'ma sample this podcast.

But I can say for me... I was kinda disappointed in the ending of the Extreme Title match. It just seemed like a letdown. Just... sorta meh.

You need a third tier title. Extreme is second tier so you'd need the Ironman, Hardcore, Commonwealth or TV title.

Slim

You need a third tier title. Extreme is second tier so you'd need the Ironman, Hardcore, Commonwealth or TV title.

What about European?

So I need one of those belts? Hmmmm...

*goes to seek out who holds those belts to issue a challenge* :D

CaptainxBumout

What about European?

So I need one of those belts? Hmmmm...

*goes to seek out who holds those belts to issue a challenge* :D

European is also second tier. It's what I needed to become Grandslam with Ambrose. Make Umaga challenge Sabin.

Nate

Well I won the Tag Team belt. All I need is a third tier, second tier and first tier. Yeah I got a long way to go. lol

Chase

Move the episode to the first page of the thread, just in case people miss it.
[MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION] I do apologize for that ending, I hope I can make it up in the near future buddy.

Slim

Move the episode to the first page of the thread, just in case people miss it.
[MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION] I do apologize for that ending, I hope I can make it up in the near future buddy.

heh its all good. just gotta make it all big, bloody, and then have Trish ram a tampon in the giant open wound.

Nobody would see that coming... except for the ones reading this post :p

CaptainxBumout

I was actually half asleep when I thought of randomly bringing in Danny Trejo. My dad called me and woke me up and asked about a new Trejo movie and for some it reason it just clicked with me. Also idk if it's just me being a mark for myself but I think I have a great chance to win that battle royal but then again I am the Tag Team Champions. Also fuck me I just realized I have another match with Derrick Bateman. My bad Hoov. I won't win but I'm too to get started on that in a bit.

CliqueClacks

Your podcasts lack praise for me. For atleast an hour of every podcast you should all talk how great I am. Or maybe I'll start my own podcast and talk about how great I am.

Slim

Your podcasts lack praise for me. For atleast an hour of every podcast you should all talk how great I am. Or maybe I'll start my own podcast and talk about how great I am.

That won't work cause you're not mentioning me and my awesome greatness. So therefore... you would at least need to dedicate twice as much time on me as yourself and how awesome Ultimate Warrior was with his one DQ win... and how with a broken freakin neck he showed up to his PPV match... and lost :D