Chillin with Chase Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Been busy this Christmas so couldn't do a podcast with Chase.

I'll be returning to Feds some time next may, so that's when I'll probs do another one I reckon.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
My bad on not posting the Vita one, my comp had some issues. Don't worry though didn't lose it. Everything is still set to go. I will have two episodes out for y'all. Just been enjoying my winter break is all.

Reactions: TheOneKnownAsFetter

Vita

Reaction score
Oh and I won't get a chance to listen to the Fauche one today, but I'll give it a go for tomorrow. I'm interested in what he's got to say. :)

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Fauche

Reaction score
Oh and I won't get a chance to listen to the Fauche one today, but I'll give it a go for tomorrow. I'm interested in what he's got to say. :)

Kid peaked too young. Spent half the interview trying to remember what ETW stood for but was too confused to admit it.

Also, where the heck is the CliqueClacks podcast? I got like, two hours worth of commute for work tomorrow and I don't imagine anything could make the time fly by like our very own The One and Only spilling the beans on, well, whatever a man of his stature spills the beans on.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Chase, my fans are demanding that you release the podcast. I'm not one to disappoint the people.

Vita

Reaction score
Kid peaked too young. Spent half the interview trying to remember what ETW stood for but was too confused to admit it.

Liked what I heard of your podcast BTW. You sound exactly how I knew you would :)

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Sorry my browsers are being really lame tbh but that will fix when i solve this issue clacks is uploading right now tbh

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Reactions: CliqueClacks

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Lol I said I didn't like swearing in Trash Talks. Then I picked up Devitt.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Lol CliqueClacks has an ego, I love it!

Reactions: Chase

Fauche

Reaction score
Lonely room mate kept interrupting the noise, mad hampering my attention span. I did, notice, however, a notion to push Fauche to the main event. I would love nothing more than to main event Velocity for the rest of all time. Good stuff like usual homies. CWC is easily the best podcast in the whole UWF.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Just for your insults against me Claques I'm writing the Devitt/Kennedy where Kennedy pretty much kicks Devitt's ass throughout the entire match. And don't worry I'll be sure to make it long too. :plotting:

But in all seriousness that was a pretty good listen there gents. Sucks that you had to deal with that kind of bullshit from the previous fed, and that you got banned from pointing out the obvious, but truth be told it's probably for the best because, well Tyson Kidd is pretty awesome. Fuck Prince Devitt though. lol

And yes I'm well aware that my graphics suck. And I'm glad that I don't have to do them anymore.

Reactions: CliqueClacks