Chillin with Chase Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I haven't commented on the shows in awhile so I want to go back and say I think the podcast works better when there's no more than 3 guests otherwise it's people talking over each other followed by silence when everyone realizes this but I understand when you're going for a theme like staff.

I listened to the preydictions podcast before I went to work one day and actually pronounced relaxed jeans as reylaxed jeans to a customer. This last episode was good. I agree with Cliqueclacks on Hogan and the people coasting on past accomplishments in other Feds. I had that problem with Slim when he first came in and was granted a main event run but he's more than lived up to expectations. I also agree with swearing in TTs. It fits some characters but others it's out of place. I always point it out in TTs when I'm facing someone who does it a lot.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Looking for someone to do an episode on Wednesday if any one is interested let me know.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Not even 5 minutes in, rey talking shit. The ego on that guy...

Fauche

Reaction score
Preydictions! All-star panel! Blue dolphins ahoy!

I got such hard dibs on next ppv preydictions. Put me in coach.

American Psycho reference gets me sweaty. I also think I would probably get Nasty with Natlav. Even gnasty with gnatlav if I had too. Oh... and Chase calls it as I type it. He knows me too well. Too streytedge to get High with Hoov tho.

All those Rumble preydictions were lovely, but I'm pretty sure Vita wins with a surprising James Storm / Robert Roode / Eric Young return.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Need someone to do a podcast about Rumble, and the upcoming slammy awards, whoever is interested jump on skype.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates I have been updating my recording equipment for the podcast, and honestly I have been just so damn busy. I did one with Fauche but the sound was terrible for it you can barely hear us, and that is on me so I apologize to Fauche. I am looking to get at this again soon, but atm I may have to put it on hold. So hope y'all understand.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Its all good man. You take care of business and whenever you can we'll be ready.

Besides I'm always ready to do a podcast :p