Breaking Bad Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I enjoyed the foreshadowing at the beginning of the episode last night. I can't wait to see how it actually gets to that point. The rest of the episode was a good follow up to last season too.

Dademo

Reaction score
Great episode Sunday tonight. Interested to see what leads up to the scene in the first 10 minutes. I think Walt eventually leaves New Mexico and then returns with an M60 to mow down the DEA. (It's crazy, I know but I believe it's gonna happen.)

Reaction score
The season premiere was AWESOME! The beginning left me speculating. I CANNOT wait to see how he ends up with a different name and look and being in a new town!

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Hearing a lot of good things about this show and I'm thinking of starting to watch it. What is it basically about and does the show like, grab your interest?

Reaction score
Hearing a lot of good things about this show and I'm thinking of starting to watch it. What is it basically about and does the show like, grab your interest?

I will explain it to you. The main character's name is Walt (Mr. White) and he is a chemistry teacher. He finds out that he has lung cancer and may not have much longer to live. Walt does not have much money and wants his family to be financially stable once he dies; therefore he decides to cook crystal meth. Walt encounters a former student of his that is in the drug industry. He and his friends cook crystal meth and sell it. Walt becomes intrigued by this because since he is a chemistry teacher and very intelligent, he knows he can cook crystal meth and with Jesse's skills in the drug business, he can make a lot of profit. Once they are paired up, they encounter different drug cartels and very interesting situations.

If there is anything else you would like me to add, let me know. I do not want to spoil the show for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
I watched Breaking Bad yesterday. Episode 2 was AWESOME! I loved seeing Mike throughout most of the episode. He's such a badass character!

Moreover, Walt is getting worse each season. I could not stand seeing Jesse cry and apologize to him when he is the one that poisoned the kid. How can Walt sit there and accept his apology? UGH, he makes me angry.

Oh and the ending, that was so creepy. The background music and his devious smile when he got off the phone with Mike was very spooky. Also, kissing Skyler on her arm and telling her, "we do this for our family" gave me the creeps. Poor Skyler seems terrified of him. :tap:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Dademo

Reaction score
DISCUSS!! So, is Walter White going to be similar to Tony Montana?

I think that foreshadowing scene to start off the season means he will be similar to Tony. Like the season poster said "All Hail the King." I think he gets power hungry, Hank and the DEA bust Jesse and Mike, and Walt runs for 1-2 months, but on his birthday, gets tired of running, buys that gun, and starts mowing people down.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Downloaded season 1 last night and getting around to watching it now. Just finished ep 1. Pretty cool so far. Very interesting.

On to episode 2 now as I write this.. And it starts off with them fucking. Haha.

Dademo

Reaction score
Fantastic Episode tonight. Anyone notice that Skylar has picked up smoking again... and Walt is hiding that ricin cigarette? Hmm... not only for that reason but I think Skylar's gonna get killed either next episode, or before the mid-season finale.

Reaction score
I think that foreshadowing scene to start off the season means he will be similar to Tony. Like the season poster said "All Hail the King." I think he gets power hungry, Hank and the DEA bust Jesse and Mike, and Walt runs for 1-2 months, but on his birthday, gets tired of running, buys that gun, and starts mowing people down.

That's what I think too. Do you think he will end up killing Mike? It definitely seems that way.

I think that some characters will die whereas others will leave Walt.

Downloaded season 1 last night and getting around to watching it now. Just finished ep 1. Pretty cool so far. Very interesting.

On to episode 2 now as I write this.. And it starts off with them fucking. Haha.

Isn't it awesome? Keep watching! Season 2 is excellent. You will never be disappointed!

Fantastic Episode tonight. Anyone notice that Skylar has picked up smoking again... and Walt is hiding that ricin cigarette? Hmm... not only for that reason but I think Skylar's gonna get killed either next episode, or before the mid-season finale.

Damn it! I wish I had AMC. I cannot wait to watch it tonight. I will definitely post about it tomorrow! :D

I get that impression that he is hiding the cigarette. I am assuming they will cover that in last night's episode then.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
^ I'm onto episode 13 of Season 2 already. Yeah pretty good show. Great acting and good characters. The show has a good concept and there's a nice story to the show and there's always something going on. Trying to not read the other posts in this thread that I'm assuming are about season 5 but it's cool.