Breaking Bad Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
Does anyone watch this show? It's ran for 4 seasons so far, about to run for it's 5th at the start of 2012, and I just got done with season 4. I started watching two weeks ago. It's the best TV show I've ever watched in my life. It's amazing. This is coming from a Sopranos fan, I honestly think Breaking Bad is better. Not much words can describe it, I love this show. Anyone watch it, and feel the same?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I watched most of the first season, but kind of got side tracked when I went away. I enjoyed the early episodes, but not so much the later ones. However I have heard very good things, so will give it another go one time. By the way I agree with you on The Sopranos, amazing show!

Killswitch

Reaction score
Just had a marathon session and finished season 4 myself. As soon as they cut to the scene of Walt on top of the hospital garage you can tell they are setting him up to take over everything. The shirt is crisp and unbottoned like Gus usually appeared. Also, I don't have it to check back to but wasn't there a time in episode 10 or 11 that someone comes by the house and they focus on the potted plant? Could have sworn that jumped out at me as soon as they began to zoom at the end of the finale ep. Was I the only one who caught it?

Dademo

Reaction score
Just had a marathon session and finished season 4 myself. As soon as they cut to the scene of Walt on top of the hospital garage you can tell they are setting him up to take over everything. The shirt is crisp and unbottoned like Gus usually appeared. Also, I don't have it to check back to but wasn't there a time in episode 10 or 11 that someone comes by the house and they focus on the potted plant? Could have sworn that jumped out at me as soon as they began to zoom at the end of the finale ep. Was I the only one who caught it?

I didn't catch it the first time. Also very interested and intrigued to see where they take the show with Season 5.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I have heard so many great things about this show but I haven't watched a single episode of it yet. I might have to search around for a cheap version of Season 1 on DVD to get into the show.

Reaction score
^
Watch it! It is the best show on television right now. Season 4 was unbelievable. Mind you, the entire series has been pretty flawless so far!

I think that Jesse and Gus are terrific characters.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Is season 4 on Netflix yet? I've only seen the "Face-Off" the last episode of the season. That was pretty damn intense...

This show just seems to be Walt and Jesse getting into worse and worse situations that they weren't really built for. Both have been fantastic through out as their characters have developed.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Does it really sustain over five seasons though? Because you know he has the cancer from the start and is going to die sooner rather than later, I would have thought it makes the plot options a bit limtied. Very good actor Bryan Cranston loved him in Seinfeld and recently saw him in the film Drive with Ryan Gosling.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
You'd see how he pays for his Cancer treatment ties into him becoming a drug lord.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
No I know that is what he becomes, but at the start I remember you are given the impression that he has hardly anytime to live, so I don't know if it is that relastic that he would still be alive and it does seem to be draging it out.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't want to spoil anything really, it's worth seeing. There is actually a lot of depth to the lengths Walt tries to keep his family together while he tries to pay for Cancer. It's more about that anyways.

Reaction score
Is season 4 on Netflix yet? I've only seen the "Face-Off" the last episode of the season. That was pretty damn intense...

This show just seems to be Walt and Jesse getting into worse and worse situations that they weren't really built for. Both have been fantastic through out as their characters have developed.

Nope, season 4 isn't on Netflix yet.

Does it really sustain over five seasons though? Because you know he has the cancer from the start and is going to die sooner rather than later, I would have thought it makes the plot options a bit limtied. Very good actor Bryan Cranston loved him in Seinfeld and recently saw him in the film Drive with Ryan Gosling.

Yes, it does. I don't want to spoil it for you but there are a lot of amazing things that happen after season 1, especially in season 4. Keep watching it!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah I got the impression that it would maybe one that got better as it went along. I will defintaly take another look at it in the new year.

Tooey

Reaction score
^
Watch it! It is the best show on television right now. Season 4 was unbelievable. Mind you, the entire series has been pretty flawless so far!

I think that Jesse and Gus are terrific characters.

This.

The character development is absolutely breath-taking and some of the best I've seen, the cinematography is beautiful, the music, the dialouge...just everything. I could go on and on.

I'm currently taking a movies class and instead of referencing other films...I reference Breaking Bad.

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
The dialogue and the acting is probably the best part of the show. I have never watched a show where every character was terrific. Mind you, those Latino twins got on my nerves but besides them, the main characters along with the supporting ones are terrific.

Last edited: