Breaking Bad Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I can see why he would do better than most because he would know how to mix chemicals better than a drug dealer with no education but to make the best batch of all time first up is taking it a bit too far in my opinion. Like I said none of my friends agree with that opinion but it bugged me when it first happened.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Troy have you ever done any drugs? Most dealers will always say they have the best stuff and then when someone buys that stuff and it continues down the line to smaller dealers they always keep saying it's the best. So if Walt brought the shit he did in season 1 to any dealer they would be happy and promote as the best because that is what they do.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Never done them but I understand what you are saying. I liked the way the chemistry (pun intended) between Walt and Jesse developed throughout the season. They are hesitant at first but start to actually care about each other near the end with Jesse asking how he is doing with his rehab and giving him some tips to deal with the pain.

Dademo

Reaction score
Well not only is Walt a chemistry teacher but he graduated from the California Institute of Technology, and helped in research for a team that won a Nobel Prize. So when we say he's a chemist, we're talking a very good, and very experienced chemist, cooking methamphetamine is a joke to him, really. But I get what you're say.

Glad your sticking with the show. Besides, I sort of felt the way you did after I watched Season 1.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Watched Season 2 and it is so much better than Season 1. Really picked up the intensity and I flew through the episodes. I really like how they are developing things with Walt seemingly starting to enjoy it by taking more control and thinking like a criminal. Saul Goodman's character is excellent and I like how they are moving up the ranks in the drug world. On the home front I can't wait for when Walt and his wife split, they hint at it at the end of the season and to me I will be glad when they split because I want to see him move more into the drug world and her character is annoying. Have to get season 3 and 4 as soon as possible so I can completely catch up.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
love this show.kinda sad that season 5 is officially going to be the last season.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Finished Season 3 recently and it was up there with Season 2. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't get rid of the Skyler character or at least have Walt completely split as I really don't enjoy her character. The twin characters were fantastic, I loved that they were silent and their synchronised movements. I liked seeing more of the Mike character and was glad to see Saul getting plenty of airtime. Good story throughout the season but I did like it when Walt switched to Hesienberg for a little bit. I agree that it would be good to see more of that ruthless character again. Season 4 is being released here soon so I will grab it to completely catch up.

Killswitch

Reaction score
This show is absolutely amazing. The writing. The acting. Top notch show for sure. I just wonder if this is the last season because it doesn't seem there is anything else they can do.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The next season will be the last with 16 episodes split into two mini-seasons.

I am getting Season 4 soon so that I will be completely caught up before it airs in Australia.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Gee made me start watching this and I actually like it a lot. Season 4 was probably my favorite and it's going to be interesting to see where the show goes for the final season.

Hoping to see Walt turn heel.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Finished season 4 and it was incredible. I actually didn't mind Sklyer in this season and I think that this storyline was more believable and workable, she wasn't a pain this season. Walt and Jesse's relationship throughout this season is fantastic the way it ebbs and flows. Loved the way that they dealt with that issue by using a friend from the past. Couldn't believe it when they zoomed in at the end, didn't expect it to be what it was.

Can't wait for next season. I am predicting that his cancer will return and he probably will die to end the series. It needs a final conclusion so I assume that everyone will find out what he did and he will die either in a battle with DEA or he will blow up a drug lab. Interested in seeing how his production goes this season and if it even continues at all.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Skylar still annoyed the piss out of me in season 4. She's fucking annoying in all the seasons. Definitely my least favorite character on the show.

I expect Walt to die too, but not from the cancer. Dude is completely nuts, wouldn't be surprised if his DEA brother-in-law has to shoot him eventually.

Reaction score
Finished season 4 and it was incredible. I actually didn't mind Sklyer in this season and I think that this storyline was more believable and workable, she wasn't a pain this season.

I never really disliked Skyler. Yes, there were times where she was annoying but I can't blame her for hating Walt for a while. He lied to her for so long and what do people expect? That she would hug him and say she loves him? Absolutely not. I thought her character was great in season 4. Her car wash idea was excellent.