Breaking Bad Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Haha I'm flying somewhere at midday. (would of said tomorrow but it's 1am ATM so I count it as today) which is a Friday and I won't be back til Sunday. Then when I get back, I gotta do some things around the house hoping the weather holds off. But yeh I'll start Sunday night. Can't wait til I get back.

I felt sorry for the guy Jesse killed but you gotta do what you gotta do.

That's alright! You won't be able to stop watching season 4 when you do come back!

I felt terrible for him. He was an innocent person that was killed for Jesse and Walt's sake. I don't consider that right. :/

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
He wasn't innocent... he got himself involved in the makings of crystal meth, realizing and understanding that it was illegal and potentially life destroying for people who buy it.

Reaction score
Yeah and so did Walt and Jesse. Gale did not do anything else. He was working like the rest of them. He still did not deserve to die.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah that episode was amazing. Makes me wonder if that kid's corpse will get discovered by someone later in the season, or if the missing person's ads will get in Jesse's head later and make him spill.

Either way... wrong place, wrong time, kid.

Reaction score
Oh man, I watched the episode last night and it broke my heart. :( I felt so bad for that kid. He was just waving at them and Todd shot him....I am sure that they could have figured something out; he's just a kid! UGH, it upset me so much.

Great episode but it definitely made me sad.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Like any smart criminal would leave witnesses? Especially a kid that could blab at any time. Todd did what was necessary, because any other option would resolve in leaving them vulnerable. I mean, why go through all that trouble for it to be ruined just like that.

Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. I still felt bad for the child, nonetheless. We don't know how much he saw.

I have a soft spot for children, can't help it.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I thought it was a good shot.

:winning:

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Finished Season 4 last night. By far it's my fav season with season 2 coming close. The season started off a bit slow but picked up very fast and the season had amazing writing and amazing acting. It was a really thought-provoking season. The finale was intense with a lot going on. They made Gus seem like a villain but I didn't really see him as that all that much and I didn't want him to die as I liked him. I thought he was a very interesting and intriguing character but then to those who thought he was a villian, they sort of made you feel 50/50 on him and feel sorry for him when they showed that he wasn't the one that poisoned the kid. Walt was the one that done it and he sort of ended up being portrayed as the puppeteer. The mastermind.. I was sad when they burned down Gus's superlab but I guess in someway they had to do it.

But yeah, I was kind of expecting more from the season finale on first watch but going over it again I thought it was perfect and everything worked well and I'm interested to see where they go next.. I expected Gus's death to be different but it's fitting. Didn't see that coming tbh.

I loved this scene during season 4:

[video=youtube;RBVMpk4GiDA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBVMpk4GiDA&feature=related[/video]

Now onto season 5 shortly.