What happened to the dark knight?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

ok guys, he is not like before just for one fuckin reason..

He is doing his final exams these days and afterwards he will be back normal and active as before. Now this thread should fail after this comment :yes:

Sorry Hairless :) lol

the dark knight

ok, now tere are 2 threads, good. ill reply to your other comments frm the other thread here and get back to this thread shortly.

oh and shakrboy, if you dont like me quoting a lot of stuff, GTFO right now.

Don't mind TDK, he sees people actually doing something thats fun, so he has to come in and complain. Go read a ladyhotrod thread you emo piece of shit. I mean really, if you didn't like it, was your post necessary? SKIPPING the thread would've made a bit more sense.
yea cuz in IWF these days, if you dont agree with the poster and suck his cock, you shouldn't post. peepshow logic....

you and others like you just come on here to kiss ass or get your ass kissed. seriously, you're pathetic. especially you rell, you just love it when 12 year olds kiss your ass on the internet right? its the only reason you're doing this besides.....well, you wouldn't have thought of it (in my ask tdk a question thread) unless you felt it before, JEALOUSY! since i stopped spamming and started posting properly, you never stopped quoting some of my lame jokes in your sigs and acted like im serious. you even did that randomly when you saw how many assholes loved my gfx in my showcase thread. just when people start giving me props for anything, you just randomly jump in, quote something to get people to "hate" me. too bad kid, i actually love it when people "hate" me. more fun on the forum...you can have fun feeling better about yourself when 12 year old morons e-ride your dick.

Re-add the $40 PPV comment plz.
its funny that i was actually defending you in that thread.

Nah, it was too nice. I wanted to sound a bit more angrier, did it work? :laugh:
you didn't sound so angry on msn when we were "fighting" in that thread. infact, when your ass got proven wrong, you got on msn and in-directly ask me to stop and acted all friendly and LULZ. pussy.

Nah, I actually found the PPV comment to be more funny. His PPV stuff though that you guys were fighting about the other day was pretty good though.
yea, its pretty good. but when YOU and i are arguing, you start crying. i have had enough of this, seriously. all of you are fuckin hypocrites.

rell, weren't you the one who wanted the old asshole TDK back? didn't you ask me to act like an asshole spammer again a while back and loved it when i showed a bit of it back then? whats wrong now? flaming is so bad when it reaches your ass eh? its the same with all of you, everybody loves it when i argue with anyone. but when i argue with YOU, im a complete asshole and should be shot and left bleeding in the moonlight.

all of you are like...SHOW SOME ASSHOLISM!!!!

but not to me :sofa:

Exactly, he pretty much agrees with everything she says, its embarrassing really. If she made a thread called "I hate WWE" he would probably become a TNA fan...She was even in his signature quotes, until I said something and he changed it like a bitch :smh
yea right. its always me isn't it? just like when phantom, mat and 100 others replied 10 times in jasmine's welcome thread kissing her ass, and i only welcomed her, replied to chuck then its ME who posted 10000 threads and its me who jerks off when female members get on the forum. speak for yourself, Nope.

and as far as hotrod goes, i put up her quotes cuz its owned kaedon and proved something i was saying for months. something funny along the way, you LOVE IT when kaedon's made fun of. yet when i put up quotes in my sig making fun of him, you completely forgot about it and converted it to me having an e-crush on some girl no a forum. oh yea, and i also happen to agree with everything she says. look:

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=268266#post268266
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=268689#post268689
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=260484#post260484

i said this a million times before, and ill say it again. liking you and having to agree with everything are 2 entirely different things. but who am i talking to? you'll never change...

anyway, i did notice that some members did get on her bandwagon lately, but im obviously not one of them. speaking of people who jumped on her bandwagon, take a look at this post:
LMAO.gif
what exactly were you laughing at? yourself? seriously, if anyone's up ladyhotrod's ass on the forum its you and...nevermind. you stand out though...other than saying that she "owns" multiple times in the shitbox and maybe msn, dont remember. here's something amusing i found out days ago:

Pffft, I prefer 'Cat' more

>_>

Chessarmy=cool in my book.

So is CAT
then i asked who cat was....

My username in another forum. It's short for a shitty but hot baseball player.
see? she's clearly cool on her book.....right. now when rell says shes bad, he has to dodge the topic and ride his dick some her.
you know the name right? It's not .com, it's .net
so, she doesn't remember the forum's link....so obviously, she hasn't been there for some time. how did peep find out its her though?did he look up the real you threads over on that forum and find her pics? makes sense, he never stops asking me to post my pic. fucking stalker, get a life.

back to this thread

:yes: :king:

But seriously, I don't think anyone is "sheep" and following me or whatever, TDK has been acting like an asshole, and If I wouldn't have said anything, it would have never been brought up. I mean, Peep said something about it on msn, but wouldn't have made a thread about it.

So basically, EVERYONE was thinking it, but nobody was going to say anything for obvious reasons. TDK is a mod, we all know people fear "moderators" but I like to think myself as the voice of the people :thumbup:

I may have a green name now, but I'm still the same kid.
well, thanks for making this thread. i hate it when people gossip around and not do anything about anything. and yea, blame it on being a mod. this really has nothing to do with it...its not like i've been a mod since day 1. im getting the same treatment i got before i became a mod. and if anything, since i got the gfx section i started to notice that a lot are starting to dislike me on the forum. not because of me or the modspot, but because they're fucking spammers who cant stick to the rules....and nobody crosses TDK's long dick of the law :gun_rifle:

Agreed

:n:

Actually, I mentioned it to Qwan a few days ago and he started talking about it. So, yeah.
ugh, the hypocrisy! one second you're on rell's dick, then jasmine posts something and you totally agree with her given she's not agreeing with rell's actions....

Yes SP I know. And Rell knows I am just kidding with him too. But still, TDK is my boy. And hes not here to defend himself. So in the meantime, anyone who has a problem with him, should wait until he gets here to mention it.
wait so you're not serious? im disappointed.
Um... TDK is my fellow emo brother... FML 4 lyfe.

But in all reality, yeah it goes way beyond that. I know TDK really well now and we talk or use to talk like mad, he's a cool guy, an asshole sometimes, but that just makes him even more like me, and YOU yourself Rell you pos. I think he'll always be the same guy, just school and shit and etc. don't worry.
STFU and go kill yourself, douche.

Yeah, TDK! You used to be cool... WHAT HAPPENED?
im still the same. have i done anything to you?

I havent seen him around much lately:(
I like TDK, but ya, something seems different lately, cheer up and get more active:)
im still here. and dude, you just came back weeks ago. its only been 2 weeks since i started NOT to be here like i was before. you people judge based on the very PRESENT.

Yeah I pretty much figured it was school and stuff, but damn man, he's been really getting under my skin lately. I don't know what it is, every time I make a move, he comes with unnecessary hate. It all started in that "ppv" thread, and it hasn't ended yet. I've also noticed him pretty much going after C4 and Lucas, whom I'm pretty cool with, so I dunno, I guess I just got fed up.
actually, its not really school. its not like i study or anything, i can still get time to be here everyday (not as much though.). its just that the forum's not really interesting me at the moment tbh.
I can see why he goes after me. He's always done it, so it's no biggie.
yea, so you see? just because i disagree with him on certain topics, it means i fucking hate him and im after his ass. you just said i've always done that (disagree with you in a TDK way), and its true. but when you asked me for help numerous times while we're having those "arguments", did i back down? i helped you like i'd help my best friend. like i told alhajri on msn a couple of days ago, i consider myself a fair person. whether i like you or not, agree with you or not, id still give you your props when you do something right (like i do with kaedon) and i'd help if you asked for help.
Or all the dust in Dubai. :eek:

I think he moved there like last summer or something. At least he told me he doesn't live in England anymore.
its called bahrain. and its not dusty, its not a desert here. its just HOT as fuck...like me :08:

oh and and peep, why dont you start bitching and moaning about me being an asshole when you stop copying me?
It's because He's a fan of Kane...

TDK misses his Katie vick moments

rofl

I know a secret about TDk that even he doesn't know that I know about the stupid bitch :p

But TDK is cool most the time tbh
my real name is alicia everyone....
ok guys, he is not like before just for one fuckin reason..

He is doing his final exams these days and afterwards he will be back normal and active as before. Now this thread should fail after this comment :yes:

Sorry Hairless :) lol
i only log on once every 2 days now but i still do more on the forum than others who are logged on 4 hours a day. at least i do my job as a moderator..

anyway, keep up the good work on the forum. ya know, suckin each others' dicks! *feels lazy to quote himself from a thread made 2-3 days ago..*

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Edit-

stop putting me on a god damn pedestal I'm tired of always being singled out, "oh everyone does what Rell does" etc. I'm just some random internet name like everyone else. Some people like me, some don't. You guys (and you know who I'm talking to) give me way too much credit. I'm tired of this shit, seriously.

I occasionally feel your pain.

MikeRaw

im still here. and dude, you just came back weeks ago. its only been 2 weeks since i started NOT to be here like i was before. you people judge based on the very PRESENT.

WTF? lol. Firstly, I came back a month and a half ago. Secondly, I didnt do anything:( lol, but seriously, I was in here before this thread turned into flaming, I just said that I hadnt seen you in a while (cause I havent) and that I was hoping youd get more active, cause when you are, your usually a cool guy IMO.
Whatever though.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I always said he was one lol...read my post from when I first came back...back when I didn't even care for Rell lol...but yea TDK is a bitch now...before my ban(first one back in I think Feb) he was cool and shit...then I come back he is stupid as hell...and well just be a bitch

the dark knight

I occasionally feel your pain.
i ALWAYS feel your pain. but the thing is, in rell's case, he actually LIKES IT. and if he doesn't get enough ass kissing he goes fuckin nuts. its hard to prove this but i know for sure im not the only one who thinks that way. seriously, rell, i never said its your fault people get on your dick, its not mine when others kiss my ass either. the difference is, i hate it cuz its wrong and i try to do something about it to avoid it. like..lets say.......BEING AN ASSHOLE? you love it...and you'd be upset if its gone.

WTF? lol. Firstly, I came back a month and a half ago. Secondly, I didnt do anything:( lol, but seriously, I was in here before this thread turned into flaming, I just said that I hadnt seen you in a while (cause I havent) and that I was hoping youd get more active, cause when you are, your usually a cool guy IMO.
Whatever though.
you're acting like i flamed you. i still like you and all...but thanks for proving my point. just cuz i said you're wrong about one thing (judging based on 1 month action), you took it like i hate your guts.

I always said he was one lol...read my post from when I first came back...back when I didn't even care for Rell lol...but yea TDK is a bitch now...before my ban(first one back in I think Feb) he was cool and shit...then I come back he is stupid as hell...and well just be a bitch
ummmmmmmm maybe the only reason you think im a bitch is cuz i called some rejects, rejects? they had it coming. when you leave cuz you're not a mod or leave cuz you're not wanted, you're a fucking reject. thats a FACT. that really had nothing to do with you...dont know why you took offense.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
well I was banned...I joined that other forum 2 months later...and I still came back here when my ban was lifted lol...so I am not a reject

C4

*looks around...*

laughs out fucking loud at the reject complaining about him being called a reject, laughs once again... leaves.
:ermm:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ehhh I am not a reject so I don't see how I am being laughed at for being called a reject if I am not a reject

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Holy Shit! Dark Knight quoted the shit out of people! That's what I like to call a pwnjob an a half.

Long-Live Dark Knight :notworthy:

PeepShow

Joseph said:
if anyone's up ladyhotrod's ass on the forum its you

:confused: I hardly ever talk with her at all. Nice job of finding a very rare convo that was about a totally different forum. Nice try though I guess.

Joseph said:
how did peep find out its her though?did he look up the real you threads over on that forum and find her pics?

Actually, no. I remember one of her posts she made and it was pretty decent actually, so I went to view ‘Cat’s profile and her profile pic was the same as her pics here, so I obviously knew. Anyways, enough of talking about here, b/c I’ll be up her ass again, right?

Joseph said:
ugh, the hypocrisy! one second you're on rell's dick, then jasmine posts something and you totally agree with her given she's not agreeing with rell's actions....

So let me get this straight. Since I agreed w/ the topic, I’m up Qwan’s ass?

And if you couldn’t pic up the obvious point that I was DISAGREEING w/ Jasmine in her post, thus saying ‘actually,’

Joseph said:
but when you asked me for help numerous times while we're having those "arguments", did i back down? i helped you like i'd help my best friend.

I know you did. And I thank you again, b/c you have helped me out an assload and I actually feel kinda sorry for taking up so much of your time. But what does that have to do w/ disagreeing w/ you on a forum?

Joseph said:
oh and and peep, why dont you start bitching and moaning about me being an asshole when you stop copying me?

:confused: Copying what?

Hometown Kid

yup that was awesome..."Glorified champion of dickriding" :roflmao:

"My real name is Alicia" :roflmao: