What happened to the dark knight?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Joseph??!! ROFL.. nobody knows his name except me on this forum :yes:
how about no?

So he lied to me then?

Meh. He told me AJ, and I know one of them he said was Joseph, so whatever.
i never lied to YOU. infact, everytime you ask me "is your name _____ ____, is that what AJ stands for?" i tell you its WRONG! you just dont seem to get it. check your msn logs.

none of you will ever know what A stands for, keep dreaming. i may have played along with the gimmick for a bit, but i tell you i am playing along. not my fault you cant read between the lines.

lol TDK, U MADD??? :laugh:

:smh @ how everything with you people always reverts to "everyone kisses Rells ass, and he likes it"

It seems like you are hell bent on this fascination that I have like an army of sheep. The thing is, it only exist in your world, but I'm jealous? What exactly am I jealous of? The fact that I take MONTHS off at a time, yet have a section named after me? The fact that I'm 3x mod, while averaging 3 post per day. The jealousy card doesn't hold weight in this case kid, sorry.

You're pretty much talking in circles. We're pretty much alike in a way, we don't bite our tongue. We say what the fuck we want, when we want. Difference is, I don't take this internet shit seriously. Its like kayfabe or some shit, you on the other hand obviously take more than the internet seriously. :smh you're the type of dude that would shoot up a school on some "I hate my life" type shit. Its sad, really is...
it is all kayfabe for me, ALL ABOUT GIMMICKS. you're the one thats mentioned jealousy in my ask TDK a question thread, doesn't that mean anything? if you're not really thinking about it, how could you even ask that question? so as far as im concerned, you're the one who takes this shit more than seriously. and whether you admit it or not, you DO love it when sheep kiss your ass. and according to tok's post, you admitted that.

and way to go, you dodged half of my post. congratulations on making yourself look like an idiot with the ladyhotrod thing. also, it proves more that you take this shit seriously. like...when a someone accuses everyone of being liars, he has to be some sort of a liar himself.

Dark Knight = ratings $$$$
edited....to look exactly like my msn chat with jasmine when i first read this thread.

Damn TDK, I jump in here to defend you from everyone and youre 'disappointed'? Alright I will remember that for future reference. To make myself clear, I was kidding with Rell when I said fuck him and his green name. Everyone loves Rell, you, Monkey, and soulpower, this is a well known fact. There should be a special user group consisting of all the people who line up to kiss all of their asses. I wont name names, but they know who they are.
i was kinda joking. you did jump here to defend me but you said JK at the end. so its like nothing..i know you wanna defend me and all, but you're not doing it 100%.

OK i wasnt going to step in here. But I read this through and realize some superb bullshit. A: TDK said ♂♂♂♂♂♂, directing it at someone, I know in the rules you can say that in here. But wow TDK. I thought you were like WAY more mature then that, obviously I was sadly mistaken. When we had that argument about a metric ton you seemed pretty educated, and now I see your just an ignorant fuck who when given the opportunity to show your true side you do. You can say your joking, but you knew you could say it, and you said it. I didnt see you as the racist type, and dont come at me with a KenFan says it everyday, but thats just it, he says it everyday and everywhere. You said it here cuz you could, I just got a new outlook on you and unfortunately lost a lot of respect for you.

I also have lost a lot of respect for Rell as well. Because this thread is just a ploy to get people to ride his dick. He can deny it, ask when he said it. But last night on MSN I asked him simply if he played into the whole idea of people following his lead, and he said yes. So I guess thats as far as needed to go on that subject. I could dig it up, but I am not looking through everything.

Also TDK, I would like to ask you why we are rejects. I know your talking to be because you call it the reject forum, and I am an admin there, so is MattHardyV1, Y2Jasmine, and when the whole reject shit started so was Defiant One. I always had a forum when I was at IWF. A month into being at IWF I started a forum, but I left cuz I wasnt a mod? Right! Also I want to tell you that I wrote After Hours and for the IWF E-Fed while I was the admin on another forum. And I didnt even do the same for the forum I was on. So everything continues and we start FiveStar. Then everyone all of a sudden gets called rejects. V1 gets left out of it all cuz hes just along for the ride on both forums. Me and Defiant are instantly rejects and everyone comes on our forums trying to start shit and then runs back here. And everytime the site crashes people join and say shit blah blah. But over here we are always rejects to you TDK. But I dont get why. I mean I have never really had a problem with you. We have arguments but they are about shit like metric tons. Not cuz your an emo sack of shit, like everyone else. You would think you would give me that right? Wrong. But where does Y2Jasmine fall into this scheme? OH Right! I forgot she doesnt. She left the forum too, did she leave cuz no one liked her? Did she leave cuz she wasnt a mod? I want to know the logic here. No she left the forum and got shit on. And everyone is called a reject and everyone thinks that they are better and higher then us with another forum. Everyone tells me that all this bullshit is over, but yet TDK carries it on and on. And WS carries it on and on. I just dont get it.

Its always good to come over here and see people who think they are mature, act totally and completely immature.

A: saying ♂♂♂♂♂♂ doesnt make you racist. i did that to piss off rell, cuz it obviously bothers him. and i knew someone would comment anyway, leave out everything and point out the big bad word. and wow, losing respect for supposedly offending a different race? this really amuses me...

B: thank you for proving my point.

C: i never called YOU a reject. the idea of your forum is to grab rejects...thats it. banned members from here and members who got beef with the staff. you, d1 and jassy are good members on here and you were always wanted. its regular members on there its who im talking about. oooh and btw, MHV1 publicly admits he left for a mod spot so STFU. D1 admitted to me on msn, and i posted screen shots months ago. reject is not really the word there....but its still pathetic.

of course I was, it took my like 20 minutes to read it all.....fucking novel, and Now I wish I skipped it.
i dont get it.
They are prohibited everywhere but HIAT and Flame-a-lactose-intolerance.
thats what i thought when i saw that its censored again.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
how about no?

i never lied to YOU. infact, everytime you ask me "is your name _____ ____, is that what AJ stands for?" i tell you its WRONG! you just dont seem to get it. check your msn logs.

none of you will ever know what A stands for, keep dreaming. i may have played along with the gimmick for a bit, but i tell you i am playing along. not my fault you cant read between the lines.

poor Alicia my liar friend :cry:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Andate tutti a cagare! tutti a cagare! tutti a cagareeee... andate tutti a cagareee..

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Sing with me tdk

Eravamo nella valle con le palle a penzolon... arrivarono gli indiani ci tagliarono i coglion..
Oh susanna non piangere pechè.... ho le palle di riserva nella tasca dell giubè...

the dark knight

always had problem singing something i dont understand or doesn't make sense.

Rell

Reaction score
it is all kayfabe for me, ALL ABOUT GIMMICKS. you're the one thats mentioned jealousy in my ask TDK a question thread, doesn't that mean anything? if you're not really thinking about it, how could you even ask that question? so as far as im concerned, you're the one who takes this shit more than seriously. and whether you admit it or not, you DO love it when sheep kiss your ass. and according to tok's post, you admitted that.

:smh It always goes back to the "you have sheep" thing. Even if I did, why does it concern you so much? You're basically obsessed with everything about me, and its definitely not a good look.

and way to go, you dodged half of my post. congratulations on making yourself look like an idiot with the ladyhotrod thing. also, it proves more that you take this shit seriously. like...when a someone accuses everyone of being liars, he has to be some sort of a liar himself.

Sorry, only in your world buddy. Dodged half your post? :laugh: more like read half your post. My ADD driven brain isnt going to allow me to sit through some looooong boooooring article about why Rell likes having sheep. So in actuality, you've made yourself look like an obsessed, boring, emo kid, not that we all didn't know these things already.

edited....to look exactly like my msn chat with jasmine when i first read this thread.

huh?

A: saying ♂♂♂♂♂♂ doesnt make you racist. i did that to piss off rell, cuz it obviously bothers him. and i knew someone would comment anyway, leave out everything and point out the big bad word. and wow, losing respect for supposedly offending a different race? this really amuses me...

It obviously didn't as I never responded to it. You're pretty much a closet racist, I mean, if you're racist at least be real about it. Don't claim to be one thing, and when you're angry, show your true colors, only to backtrack and say things like "Oh, my best friends black" minutes later. :y:

cant speak for tok, but just some comments. about the dickriding thing, its not cuz they AGREE with whatever you say. i agree with a lot of members, do i kiss their asses? no. its about all this "ZOMG URSZ TEH GREATEST RELL" shit...it really pisses me off. but you see, people do the same with me. but unlike you, i dont like it and do something about it and tell em to fuck off. how many times do i have to explain this?

:smh and you wonder why people hate you? Even (edited, didn't wanna throw him in this) hates you, I can see it in his post. Nobody likes you. If someone says something along the lines of "ZOMG URSZ TEH GREATEST RELL" I'd probably quote it, and put a :king: smiley after it. That doesn't mean I hate it, doesn't mean I like it. Simply means, I don't care. Praise me if you want, bash me if you want, at the end of the day, its not real. We don't know each other personally, which is why I refer to it as kayfabe.

this dickriding thing's been around since i came on IWF. they dont have the nerve to say it on IWF...pussies. anyway, you fucking started this way before i made any "racist" comment. may i ask again why do you always quote my posts in your sig making fun of them? they are a jokes anyway...so wtf are you trying to say?

Don't feel special son, I always put quotes in my sig. From Reinvented, to Markz, to Noodle, to you. If I find comments funny, I'll put it in my sig. It's more of a respect, than a disrespect thing, but damn, only an emo would find a way to cry about it.

oh and you know exactly what i meant in that 40$ thread. you talked to me about it on msn, and you know you're wrong....at least from the chat. dont change your mind now...

Nah, You made a racist comment, on msn I didn't feel like going on and on about it so I dropped it. It wasn't the first time kid, have we forgotten about the Coolio "educated fool" comment you made about black Americans? Don't stunt on me sonny :y: :winky:

edit: I almost forgot, you're the guy who said all black women look like shit, right? Nothing racist about that....

just for the record, i dont really care about the internet. but it pisses me off when people act like the internet is NOTHING, or FAKE. its not....well, the internet itself is non-human. but you realize that im a real human being messaging you on a message board right? so when i tell my friend ill meet him at 8 via msn, and not show up before 10, my reason would be IT WAS THE INTERNET? i know none of us will probably meet irl, but we're not here to make friends. we're here to talk about wrestling/sports/cars. deny it if you want, but opinions do matter in those topics and you care about it.

Uh oh, contradiction? You seem to care enough, if things said are legitimately pissing you off, no? And about me of all people, taking it seriously? HAHA PLEASE, you probably typed that entire snore fest with steam shooting from your ears, where as I'm kicked back on the couch talking with others (non-internet personalities) as I type this :yes:

i dont get it.

thats what i thought when i saw that its censored again.

Didn't you cry and throw a bitch-fit for the word to be uncensored? You're not racist though :rolleyes:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
man...take this shit to the flamation chamber!

only bitch ass bustas continue bitching bout net ni'gger' shit up in tha hell in a thread area....

and like the great john goodmen would say...

"Rosey...Get Your Shit!..and GET THE FUCK OUT!!!"