What happened to the dark knight?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Am I the only one who's noticed the change in him? Seriously, he's turned into a emo pussy (yes offense) lately. He's always been emo, of course, but he was a cool emo. He would joke with everyone, and just have fun like a normal person, but lately he's been an over-opinionated, whiny, complaining, annoying, BITCH.

So, TDK when you read this....stop being a emo smurf. Smoke a few blunts, cybersex with ladyhotrod, and keep your punk ass comments to yourself :smh

love, Qwaneth

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Man....He Probably got a Dorito Stuck up his Bitch Ass Pussy...yaheard?!?!

Man...I remembered a time...back in my prime....ohh Shit...nevermind bout that...anyways...

yea...Fuck Durk Turkey...his ass Sold Out on us Gangsta-Homie-Cheese-Goat-Pussy-Grinderz!!!

and if His Ass Ain't Cum'ing Back...then His Ass a Straight Busta!!!

MikeRaw

I havent seen him around much lately:(
I like TDK, but ya, something seems different lately, cheer up and get more active:)

Rell

Reaction score
should this be in the flamalation part?

lol I put it in RIAT because I have no intension's on flaming back and forth. This isn't a flame thread tbh, TDK is just changing. I don't know if he's having a hard time at school, or if its personal or what, but god dammit, he's not the same person lol. One second he's Bruce Wayne, and next second he's Batman :shocking:

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
In case alot of you forgot, this is school finals time. Everyone gets hormonal during end of school times. Whats up with everyone picking on TDK? Someone should call forum wide shenanigans. And fyi, just because Rell says something, that doesnt mean everyone has to come running to jump on his balls. This has become rather too common. Rell speaks, sheep follow. Luv ya Relly, but damn, HARSH.