What happened to the dark knight?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

Make sure to listen to Hi Hater Radio this Friday Rell. Get @ me if you need the link.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^Enough With That GAWD-DAMN!..NIG'GER...TALK!!!

its for PUSSYS..and PEEPSHOWS(justkidding, i see yo ass there boy-ee)

and So On and So Fourth...by tha way..people totally ignored what i said..they just like...went right over and started talking bout Durk-Turkey

Qwake

*ignores Kenfan*

Wait wait wait...LMAO at SP :p

BTW, Rell I shot all your punkass sheep!

one last thing.....damn nice sig Jas :shifty:

Great One

Um... TDK is my fellow emo brother... FML 4 lyfe.

But in all reality, yeah it goes way beyond that. I know TDK really well now and we talk or use to talk like mad, he's a cool guy, an asshole sometimes, but that just makes him even more like me, and YOU yourself Rell you pos. I think he'll always be the same guy, just school and shit and etc. don't worry.

Rell

Reaction score
Yeah I pretty much figured it was school and stuff, but damn man, he's been really getting under my skin lately. I don't know what it is, every time I make a move, he comes with unnecessary hate. It all started in that "ppv" thread, and it hasn't ended yet. I've also noticed him pretty much going after C4 and Lucas, whom I'm pretty cool with, so I dunno, I guess I just got fed up.

PeepShow

I can see why he goes after me. He's always done it, so it's no biggie. But yeah, he did tell me a few times that he's going to be quite bust till June 3rd. Meh...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yo!

Durk Turkey
And GEEDONE are punk ass bitchey wanna be KenFans!!!

and Ya-know what!??!

I don't blame'em!?!

cuz they wannabe Assholes...but they ain't...they just straight up poser bitches!

Soulpower

Yeah I pretty much figured it was school and stuff, but damn man, he's been really getting under my skin lately. I don't know what it is, every time I make a move, he comes with unnecessary hate.

Like the boys in the hood comment he made in a thread not too long ago... That's pretty much what's been bothering me. Most of his hate is due to absolutely no reason whatsoever... Must be all the rain in England.

J

Am I the only one who's noticed the change in him? Seriously, he's turned into a emo pussy (yes offense) lately. He's always been emo, of course, but he was a cool emo. He would joke with everyone, and just have fun like a normal person, but lately he's been an over-opinionated, whiny, complaining, annoying, BITCH.

So, TDK when you read this....stop being a emo smurf. Smoke a few blunts, cybersex with ladyhotrod, and keep your punk ass comments to yourself :smh

love, Qwaneth

Hey...Watch the way you use the word Emo so much...I find that ofensive...Us Emo's are people to...Lol...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yo man

Soul Power and REll are white boy wanna be KENFANS!!!

and Ya -Bitch Asses wanna know what?!?!.

I don't Blame-Them....
well, cuz who wouldn't want a huge Great BIG

COCKACONDA like the one i've got?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
PS:
Its in my MAn Pants...dig in there and fish it out and get on yo'knees and suck out my cum...cuz it'd probably hurt yo' pussy throat...Fool!

Beer Money Army

It's because He's a fan of Kane...

TDK misses his Katie vick moments

Soulpower

What happened to you, TDK? We used to hang together as kids in Kindergarten, and all of a sudden you just CHANGED! Don't you remember all the times we made fun of Veronica? How about Erik and his ugly ass teeth?

WON'T YOU PLEASE REMEMBER!!?!!