What happened to the dark knight?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Rells a straight up Nig'ger'Nerd!!!....

and talks cool and acts straight-G...but his Punk ass just another wanna be KENFAN....

Durk Turkeys some Queer Kane Fan Boy Bitch-ass-BUSTA!!!

This Guy....is some dude thats a member thats currently active users viewing this thread....

Jas is a chick....so ya' know what that means...It means we must "Dumb" up our MAN-language so as to make it easier for a "WOo-Man" to read...if ya know what i mean...tehe

This Guy

of course I was, it took my like 20 minutes to read it all.....fucking novel, and Now I wish I skipped it.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Jas is a chick....so ya' know what that means...It means we must "Dumb" up our MAN-language so as to make it easier for a "WOo-Man" to read...if ya know what i mean...tehe

Um, yeah. If you dumb up your language anymore Jakeness, Id have to be in a coma to understand you.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Geezzz...I was kidding...gawdamn...no need to shoot on me....you said "Lets spam and make great one annoyed" or something like that...and like...yea....tha fuck with Shooting on Kenfan?

Gawdamn...I'm like the Rodney Dangerfield of IWF.....I ain't ever gonna get any gawdamn mutha fucking respect around here!!!

*Shakes head*

Enigma22

Reaction score
i thought racial slurs were still not allowed... lol

Beer Money Army

smurf's are wacked on the endo....so shut up from the pendo or else my fofo goes BAM....

that's dipset rap... weezy weezy of that jeezy fa sheezy....