Suggestions On How to Make IWF Better. Seriously.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
[*]Actually give Staff positions out to people who are active and deserve them. People like Sharpshooter (My new fav poster), Straightedge, Airfixx, Montana and others. Give people complete control over a few sections and let them decide the rules/punishments for those sections (& If someone complains about spam/trolling/useless posts then take it up with the mod(s) who are in charge of those sections. Have 2 or 3 people in charge of the wrestling sections (JB, Montana and someone else). Have someone in charge of Casual & serious discussion and have people in btb/reviews and other stuff. But appoint active members. Keep some of the current staff. Also, i suggest keeping the SMods as they are. Perhaps appoint a 2nd admin since Mike's on his own.

I may agree at least 1 admin is needed, I don't agree on any of the nomitations for a promotion.
[*]Encourage members to post & advertise threads. Organize a weekly "Thread of the week" contest and the winner would get his name in a different colour (Colour is their choice).
Meh, not really for it, but if someone wants to...
[*]Get rid of the "applying for Troll-U / VIP". I think it would be easier and better for members to automatically get those shit when they get to 1/2000 posts.
No. Just because you are not part of it, it doesn't mean it's useless.
[*]Don't let members drive away other members. Inform the member that you will stop the trolls from trolling you & If the trolls don't leave him/her alone, Infract & Temp ban.
I already stated before, scaring away new members will guarantee you a ban.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Hold on, does Troll-U not have a sub-forum in HIAT? Anyway, I couldn't care less about it, John although you are making a good effort this forum doesn't need improving all that much from what I can see, we just need to get rid of the likes of 408kid, he is like a dead weight on IWF's shoulders, he is weighing this forum down with his stupid threads claiming this forum is bad.

No. Troll-U is just like the groups we have here.

http://forum.impactwrestling.com/group.php

Nothing more, nothing less.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
  • Actually give Staff positions out to people who are active and deserve them. People like Sharpshooter (My new fav poster), Straightedge, Airfixx, Montana and others. Give people complete control over a few sections and let them decide the rules/punishments for those sections (& If someone complains about spam/trolling/useless posts then take it up with the mod(s) who are in charge of those sections. Have 2 or 3 people in charge of the wrestling sections (JB, Montana and someone else). Have someone in charge of Casual & serious discussion and have people in btb/reviews and other stuff. But appoint active members. Keep some of the current staff. Also, i suggest keeping the SMods as they are. Perhaps appoint a 2nd admin since Mike's on his own.
  • We have enough staff members. I have always given complete 100% control to the moderator of the section they are in. To my knowledge never undermined anyone's authority at all. And I would not consider Montana active. Another admin may be appointed soon. After the last incident with Monkeystyle going crazy deleting people and threads I have to be overly cautious when deciding on when someone should be an admin these days.

[*]Encourage members to post & advertise threads. Organize a weekly "Thread of the week" contest and the winner would get his name in a different colour (Colour is their choice).

They can if they want. If someone wants to start a thread of the week contest then so be it. They have my blessing.

[*]Get rid of the "applying for Troll-U / VIP". I think it would be easier and better for members to automatically get those shit when they get to 1/2000 posts.

No.

[*]Don't let members drive away other members. Inform the member that you will stop the trolls from trolling you & If the trolls don't leave him/her alone, Infract & Temp ban.

K.

So yeah.. Mike, Make those happen.. Just like you did with the "Let's change John's name without telling him" Stint.

Oh & BTW, Can you please return my name to John. Thankyou. Let's cut the childish shit, You weren't even around during my 1st run here.

No.

Hell, If I was admin, I'd be on every hour. I've not seen Mike appear online in days. Maybe that's by coincidence but im here allday so maybe not.

Sorry but I actually have a life, obviously you do not. I have been on everyday the past week. Do you have any real world friends? Like really you said you are on here every hour? I think you are need of getting a real life. Like This Guy said there isn't that much interesting stuff on this website, personally I don't believe any message board is worth that kind of time. Also like TG pointed out I am not getting paid, I do what I can with the spare time that I have. I am not a 15 year old punk-virgin-nerd with no friends or a life.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I ctrl+Fed Colin nothing came up.

they'res your first problem right there

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I already asked him once upon a time and he turned me down.

you know what, not that you say that, I do seem to remember seeing a post by him once a long time ago when new staff was being discussed of him saying he wasn't intrested....but again I still don't really know of him.

Reaction score
Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?

Can't you read? Are you mental? Are you fucking Blue or what? Moron.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Why not just contribute to the board as much as you can with solid posting??? No need for rewards and internet icons on your profile. Let your posting speak for itself. I don't have the deepest wrestling knowledge, but I surely don't have a shorthanded one either. I try to post middle of the road posts with good thought and solid points. To me, making solid and knowledgeable posts is the best way to improve a forum.