Suggestions On How to Make IWF Better. Seriously.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
If you guys can't figure out to get a feed from the main site, even though I'm really new to this forum, I'd be willing to post news daily.

Well, you can do it while we are working on getting the automated thing (and hopefully we'll get it, otherwise we'll think about something else).

Reaction score
The thing with some of this "news" being reported from some of these sites, is that it is bunk news or if there is some truth to it, it blatantly plagiarized from the few reliable sources. Don't take this personally Thom, but the site that you are posting your news bits from is just one of a billion shitty sites on the net that rip their news off. I especially hate the "boguswrestlingsite.com has breaking news", or "boguswrestlingsite.com has acquired exclusive twitter feeds" nonsense. There are three reliable sources on the net, PWI, F4W and the Torch, the rest of the sites, wrestlingsource, LOP, thewrestlinglounge and the rest of the heap are just reposters and thieves that post dumb shit that dumbshits discuss. What's the point of discussing non-news issues or false rumors?

1chiban

Reaction score
LOP always used to crash my computer when I went there for results. Shows how much it fails.

Veritas

Reaction score
So does anyone have an account on any of the other sites? I have an Observer account but, I'll admit, even some of Meltzer and Alverez's news is off at times.

Reaction score
I always listen to the F4W/PwTorch podcasts. I get the news off F4Ws daily updates.

Reaction score
So does anyone have an account on any of the other sites? I have an Observer account but, I'll admit, even some of Meltzer and Alverez's news is off at times.

Besides the guys at the Torch, they are the only guys who are truly reliable and have actual contacts withing the big promotions.They don't just make up dumbass rumors or start unfounded gossip to get people to come to their site. People go to their sites for two reasons. 1. Because they know it is the ONLY place on the web with bona fide credentials and contacts and 2. to rip off their news and post it on their sites. 95% fall into the latter of the two categories. Sites like LOP, Imapct Wrestling, the Wrestlinglounge, and these other stupid, rubbish, trash sites are parasites leeching off the work of actual insiders and good lord I can't stand the infinite army of morons that visit those sites and take their "news" as gospel and truth. And posting a wrestler's tweet is NOT "breaking an exclusive."

And John, there has been plenty of times where you have posted trash news from trash sites. Not recently, but you have before.