Suggestions On How to Make IWF Better. Seriously.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

estazor

Reaction score
It would be cool if there was to link the articles on the site to the forum. That could connect the two and possibly create more interaction with the forum. That way when you comment on article on impactwrestling.com it would create a post here.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
It would be cool if there was to link the articles on the site to the forum. That could connect the two and possibly create more interaction with the forum. That way when you comment on article on impactwrestling.com it would create a post here.

might as well say this now so mike doesnt bump this two weeks later when he comes on. Other staff couldn't be bothered.

impactwrestling.com and impactwrestling.com/forum have no affiliation with each other. two years ago impactwrestling.com was riddled with spyware and other malicious shit. That site would fuck your day up if you didn't go there with firefox. I don't know how the story goes but it's probably something like a failed endeavor probably led to mike taking the forums bills while impactwrestling.com would remain up with venue made from vicious advertisement

1chiban

Reaction score
So... what's happened since my absence? Any particular reason why longtime members have left and that the GFX area is dead?

seX-Power

Reaction score
people generally come and go I think, people probably leave during the periods of really down activity and then pop up a while later. some I imagine would lose interest. others get run out of IWF pretty much.

and the GFX section died because, well, idk but i'll blame Weebo

1chiban

Reaction score
people generally come and go I think, people probably leave during the periods of really down activity and then pop up a while later. some I imagine would lose interest. others get run out of IWF pretty much.

and the GFX section died because, well, idk but i'll blame Weebo

Some things never change then lol

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Something else I think that could help the forum is having more news/rumors posted. There are lots of new news and rumors stories posted everyday on various sites. Having an active news section could really help build discussions around the board.

We'll think about it.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Pretty sure that's johns job. he was on the ball when he was trying to suck ass for mod. give him the title of news reporter give him a brown name and photoshop a reporters hat on miz and go back to doing nothing

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Can't we just get a feed that posts the news stories directly on the forum? Another forum I know had something like this. Everything news related that was posted on the front page was also automatically posted as a thread in the news section. Dunno how they did it. Probably could just ask though if Mike or Mark don't know.

This way it is automated and we don't need to rely on anyone to do it.

ThomC

Reaction score
If you guys can't figure out to get a feed from the main site, even though I'm really new to this forum, I'd be willing to post news daily.