Suggestions On How to Make IWF Better. Seriously.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Here's something that has been thrown around: merge the Sports and MMA section. Call it the Sports and MMA section. It will give each a shot in the arm and open some much needed sports discussion around here.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
^ Yeah I like that idea would be good for both sections and would definintely get me more active as well as many other members.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Here's something that has been thrown around: merge the Sports and MMA section. Call it the Sports and MMA section. It will give each a shot in the arm and open some much needed sports discussion around here.

Sounds fine.I'll give it a shot.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
...so, yeah, how can we get more activity here?

I think we need a new default skin....I miss the old black and blue one and this white one isn't very pleasing to the eyes and makes the place look kinda boring....visually pleasing forums make people interested in it. You aren't gonna look at something that is ugly.....this place needs more posters.

seX-Power

Reaction score
if the sports and MMA sections didn't get merged, they probably should be.

also i think it would help if being VIP actually meant something as it would give new posters a reason to keep posting.

ThomC

Reaction score
Something else I think that could help the forum is having more news/rumors posted. There are lots of new news and rumors stories posted everyday on various sites. Having an active news section could really help build discussions around the board.

ThomC

Reaction score
Yes, you can go to the main site to read news articles. But I'm talking about discussing the news. If the news isn't posted on the forum you how can you discuss it?

Veritas

Reaction score
Thom's right. Even something you consider to be trivial news, someone else may not and may have something to say on it, which in turn may bring something to your mind. In my experience, an updated news section is one of the most active areas of a forum.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Trivial news is pointless and will hardly ever stimulate good discussion. Even speculations/rumours are fine, but as an example a thread saying 'kevin nash may appear at the hof' is just irrelevant and unnecessary.

This is more a maintenance thing, but in new posts the little symbols always cover the page numbers for threads and it makes it impossible to click them. Just an extremely irritating thing I'm sure could be fixed.