Suggestions On How to Make IWF Better. Seriously.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Actually give Staff positions out to people who are active and deserve them. People like Sharpshooter (My new fav poster), Straightedge, Airfixx, Montana and others. Give people complete control over a few sections and let them decide the rules/punishments for those sections (& If someone complains about spam/trolling/useless posts then take it up with the mod(s) who are in charge of those sections. Have 2 or 3 people in charge of the wrestling sections (JB, Montana and someone else). Have someone in charge of Casual & serious discussion and have people in btb/reviews and other stuff. But appoint active members. Keep some of the current staff. Also, i suggest keeping the SMods as they are. Perhaps appoint a 2nd admin since Mike's on his own.
vzu1rp.jpg

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Why not just contribute to the board as much as you can with solid posting??? No need for rewards and internet icons on your profile. Let your posting speak for itself. I don't have the deepest wrestling knowledge, but I surely don't have a shorthanded one either. I try to post middle of the road posts with good thought and solid points. To me, making solid and knowledgeable posts is the best way to improve a forum.

Seriously, this guy is such a great poster and makes the most sense.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
where the hell is Kizza? Isn't he supposed to be mmamod?