Rep

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should we have rep?

• Yes but with rules and restrictions to prevent abuse of the system.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes bring it back with the rules and restrictions and reset it everyone starts with a low fair amoun

• No don't bring rep back.

• Total voters

Travis40

Reaction score
IGNORE BUTTON, YOU GUYS CAN USE IT.

I'd use it but it's too much fun watching that kid cry.

....or you could just let it go?

I just don't think this thread should be littered with you guys taking shots at each other. I'm done with this anyways, and hopefully the staff will take care of this situation.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
STFU and use the ignore button if your asshole hurts so much.

kthanxbai, end it. The more you reply, the longer you help it go on so just shut up so we can get this back on fucking topic.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Ignore is the lowest function, next to banning!
nooooooo-not-the-bafftub.jpg

iamironman

Reaction score
holdup, when did titass40 come back? if i cant make mcfly cry im leaving

iamironman

Reaction score
so no one (besides LHR...intresting) wants to make mcfly cry anymore......thank you all for proving my theory......u done it again Mcfly.......or pherhaps i should call you........NOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
again we need rep to hate on mcfly that shud be the closer right there

Obviously not when a majority of the threads turns into LH and her followers (which just appears to be you now) vs McFly.

I don't have a problem with McFly. He's alright to me. He just needs to stop feeding into the flames. Let it go.

iamironman

Reaction score
but yove all been decived

remember i told u aobut the guy thats been stalking me messing aorund cockblocking me at every turn everyime i hit on a girl?

i had a feeling hed been walking amongst us for sometime but i didnt know as who

now i do

MCFLY!!!!!!!!

RC Styles

Reaction score
but yove all been decived

remember i told u aobut the guy thats been stalking me messing aorund cockblocking me at every turn everyime i hit on a girl?

i had a feeling hed been walking amongst us for sometime but i didnt know as who
now i do

MCFLY!!!!!!!!

YOU AND MCFLY SHOULD GET A ROOM AND LEAVE US alone

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Naw, McFly can stay. Besides him always being baited into flame wars, he's pretty cool. He can hold his own in a debate too.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
LHR and McFly, why don't both of you just shut up? Nobody wants to read it. This thread is about people's suggestions toward the rep situation, not for you guys to bitch and moan. So either stop it, or take it somewhere else. Sorry, but that's just my 2 cents....

Post of the year.

Also iamironman you need to stop as well. I like McFly and LHR and atleast when she flames people she uses intelligence. You do not. While I find her flaming McFly annoying and redundant yours just down right pisses me off. So stop.