Rep

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should we have rep?

• Yes but with rules and restrictions to prevent abuse of the system.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes bring it back with the rules and restrictions and reset it everyone starts with a low fair amoun

• No don't bring rep back.

• Total voters

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
For the record, McFly did not ever complain to me about the neg repping. It was my decision because it is total bullshit to do that to someone. McFly isn't an idiot like Blaze he didn't deserve to be neg repped like that for no reason and to abuse the system.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
What exactly is the definition for 'abuse'? See, 99% of posts McFly makes are stupid so would that mean I am abusing it if I neg 99% of his posts?

30c9bvc.jpg

5mcpzp.jpg

senkt2.jpg

10nx2rt.jpg

1219355.jpg

ehr...

Reaction score
For the record, McFly did not ever complain to me about the neg repping. It was my decision because it is total bullshit to do that to someone. McFly isn't an idiot like Blaze he didn't deserve to be neg repped like that for no reason and to abuse the system.

you're a gimp too then. happy?

Axis

Reaction score
Just stop. You're disliked because you're a bad poster, not because you're doing an inadequate job of defending yourself. Worry about becoming a better poster, not putting together an argument to defend yourself.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Just stop. You're disliked because you're a bad poster, not because you're doing an inadequate job of defending yourself. Worry about becoming a better poster, not putting together an argument to defend yourself.

Thank you Axis...