Rep

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should we have rep?

• Yes but with rules and restrictions to prevent abuse of the system.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes bring it back with the rules and restrictions and reset it everyone starts with a low fair amoun

• No don't bring rep back.

• Total voters

iamironman

Reaction score
DONT YOU GET IT!? YOU SEE THE HAT!? I AM MRS. NESBIT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

in all seriousness we cant hate on mcfly w/o rep

RC Styles

Reaction score
bring back, is not fair, i had tons of them in the old style

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Holdup. I was thinking that rep was good for rewarding media requests and GFX. It is nice to reward someone for doing something for you. If you don't bring back rep you should atleast give something to the GFX'ers and the Uploaders for doing their part. Maybe reward them with VCash or something.

Doomsday

Reaction score
VCash was infinetely better then rep.
articleLarge.jpg

I had 1400.

iamironman

Reaction score
again we need rep to hate on mcfly that shud be the closer right there

Kizza

Reaction score
Have a points system instead of a rep system.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Cmon how long has iwf been around? Rep was abused then and no matter what it will be a used or an alternative will be found to antagonize posters or just flame them and make them cry. Keep the rep and just stop crying about getting a red square and re-evaluate why people consider you an awful poster. Are laws scrapped because police officers abuse them? No.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I say bring it back but start over. I also like the idea of a points system. I imagine that would be VBookie, perhaps VBookie could be used as a way of "buying" signatures or "paying" for signatures to be made for you, etc. VBookie points awarded for winning GFX tourneys and things of that sort.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Bring it back with NO rules because rep is just a square so who gives a fuck if people abuse it. People like McFly need to stop crying.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I actually like the VBookie/VCash idea, as I said in my last post. I realize bringin back rep and starting over would just lead to red raids. I don't foresee anyone bitching about the cash or bookie system being setup the way I've suggested.