Rep

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should we have rep?

• Yes but with rules and restrictions to prevent abuse of the system.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes bring it back with the rules and restrictions and reset it everyone starts with a low fair amoun

• No don't bring rep back.

• Total voters

Travis40

Reaction score
again we need rep to hate on mcfly that shud be the closer right there

Dude, just shut up.

I think we should bring rep back, but with rules. It can be good if it's not abused, but when people are just negging people over and over, it starts to get old.

Reaction score
The king of annoying calling other people annoying is one gigantic bowl of hypocrisy.

Man, I wish I was a mod/admin because I would have banned you a long time ago for being a complete fucking smurf who cries about everything like the little bitch you are. Put your pacifier back in your mouth and fuck off you big baby. You cry in every single thread.

We obiously aren't annoying to you because you would have used the ignore button by now, cunt, now shut up and go away you whore.

I cry in every single thread, where as you insult me in every single thread. It's not hard to see why you aren't a mod or an admin. Nobody could take your ass seriously.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Either way through post or rep, everyone can see it? All they have to do is look at your profile? And way I see it is just insult on the appropriate page, that is without taking the topic out and just leaving yet another ignorant flame thread that was once a good well-discussed topic.

See what I mean? Already happening again here. Is it just me or is it almost always LHr and McFly or iamironman or the other few members who haven't directly impacted my posting.

Travis40

Reaction score
LHR and McFly, why don't both of you just shut up? Nobody wants to read it. This thread is about people's suggestions toward the rep situation, not for you guys to bitch and moan. So either stop it, or take it somewhere else. Sorry, but that's just my 2 cents....

-Constantine

Reaction score
LHR and McFly, why don't both of you just shut up? Nobody wants to read it. This thread is about people's suggestions toward the rep situation, not for you guys to bitch and moan. So either stop it, or take it somewhere else. Sorry, but that's just my 2 cents....

THANK YOU!

-Constantine

Reaction score
You've made your suggestion right? You said your piece? If you wanna continue to bitch about LHr or if she wants to continue to belittle you. There's a section made especially for it. Go.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I can handle it but it gives the forum a bad image seeing every topic turn into a bitch fest between you and your life-mate.

Travis40

Reaction score
Just let all of this go, or take it to Hell in a Thread. I have nothing against you, but ever since I came back, it seems that every thread is hijacked by you and McFly. Just please keep it in HIAT.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I clearly don't care? I've already grown tired of you two. You argue like a married couple. Atleast take it to the right section, that's all I ask. Show the forum some respect.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
IGNORE BUTTON, YOU GUYS CAN USE IT.

I'd use it but it's too much fun watching that kid cry.