Nicki Minaj Lands No. 1 Album in the Country

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

it happens in mma all the time. how can you say that wouldn;t work in a real fight

That's pro fighting, when you are fighting someone in like a park, no chance you or your opponent will have the skill or knowledge to actually lock it on, in a real fight people usually throw punches or kicks, and just push each other around until one guy gets tired or decked in the face so hard he passes out

Reaction score
That's pro fighting, when you are fighting someone in like a park, no chance you or your opponent will have the skill or knowledge to actually lock it on, in a real fight people usually throw punches or kicks, and just push each other around until one guy gets tired or decked in the face so hard he passes out

actually i can get someone in a choke hold in a snap, its actually really easy, despite what you may think.

i'm gonna have to go with a double arm ddt. it's easy as h*ll to do to someone. and it hurts immensly bad.

xtremebadass

I still think if you want to finish your opponent fast, don't go with a submission because they are too quick at the start, that's why your Russian Leg Sweep his ass

CenaMark54

Salt to the eyes, then when they are dazed you can give them a piledriver if you want to paralyze them.

Actually, the most logical is probably the front face lock like Monkeystyle said. You lock that one and you can easily choke them out and it really isnt that hard to do. Or you can just crush their face in with your knee. You don't even really have to be that strong to apply it and hold it in place.

Most wrestling moves aren't really that logical in a real fight. People just dont sit/stand there motionless while you set up your high impact move.

xtremebadass

Salt to the eyes? How about a baseball bat across the face?

That fight is a total other story, lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Salt to the eyes, then when they are dazed you can give them a piledriver if you want to paralyze them.

Actually, the most logical is probably the front face lock like Monkeystyle said. You lock that one and you can easily choke them out and it really isnt that hard to do. Or you can just crush their face in with your knee. You don't even really have to be that strong to apply it and hold it in place.

Most wrestling moves aren't really that logical in a real fight. People just dont sit/stand there motionless while you set up your high impact move.

Yup. front face lock, followed by knees to the skull.

But really in reality from a front face lock you can go wherever you want to.

As long as he doesn't have friends.

xtremebadass

If the guy has friends right there, I wouldn't even fight, because even if it's two on one, chances are you gunna get ur ass whooped

monkeystyle

Reaction score
2 on 1 is handleable.

Any more than that and you should definetly book it.

2 on 1 is evened up very quickly with a swift boot to the nuts.

The A-man

Reaction score
If you get into a fight, the wrestling moves you'd want to use would be the one's that would come in from out of nowhere.

A superkick would be a good choice as you can use it best when your opponent is off balance. A DDT is a good move if you're up close and don't have enough room for anything else. Why not use a kick or punch to the groin? It's a fight, right? So, its either you or the other guy that's going down.....and surely it would by you. Thumb pokes to the eyes are dirty as hell, but think about the openings that you can present to yourself.

xtremebadass

Yea, if someone tells u ur a pussy for kicking in the balls, challenge him in a fight and 10 he will go straight for the nuts out of desperation lol

phantomgerald

who cares. thats the best part to attack. just grab it and rip like no tommorow in a fight. and if he dare bring it up after that, just say he got no balls now cause u ripped it out

Exxon

Reaction score
Take out your snub 38 and it evens the fight pretty quickly...not that I'm saying that's a good idea, but if it's like 5 on 1, then you need every edge you can or risk getting killed. I mean, fights nowadays, they'll kill you over nothing. They won't stop at getting you down, they'll kill you.