Nicki Minaj Lands No. 1 Album in the Country

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Sidewalk Slams work well, Powerslams do too. The trick is to punch them a bit then hold them in the air and make blood rush to their head before you slam them. Trust me, I did it to a mate and he was knocked out.

ChiWa

Reaction score
This thread has been all over the place, but basic boxing will beat most drunks. If you can jab, hook off a jab, and throw a straight right, you should be good. Any kind of a straight punch will beat most guys who are swingin' from way to wide.
And a chair/stool shot, and then run, is the best by far, (legally), way to go.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well this one would be hard and unlikley to get but the other day i got put in the masterlock and OMG i almost passed out,it was insane.

Kairi

Reaction score
source : http://www.rap-up.com/2011/02/09/nicki-minaj-lands-no-1-album-in-the-country/#more-73616

"
It’s taken 11 weeks, but Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday has finally hit No. 1. The Young Money rapper sits atop the Billboard 200, selling an additional 45,000 copies of her debut album to push her sales past the one million mark.

The Harajuku Barbie is one of the few artists to enter below the top spot and later claim it as their own, according to Billboard. Last year, Lil Wayne’s I Am Not a Human Being was the sole album to bow outside of No. 1 and then top the chart further on in time. Pink Friday debuted at No. 2 in November and has charted every week since inside the top 10.

“We finally did it! PINK FRIDAY is the #1 Album in the United States of America!!!!! *faints* thank u sooooo much for the continued support!†tweeted the humbled raptress, tickled pink.

Elsewhere on the chart, Bruno Mars rises from No. 5 to 4 with Doo-Wops & Hooligans, while Rihanna’s Loud moves 13-5. Eminem’s Recovery, nominated for Album of the Year at this Sunday’s Grammys, rests at No. 9.